Queens English ...shall the owner of a new stax ear speaker burn them in ? :)
Apr 14, 2010 at 4:44 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

ericpwiseguy

Head-Fier
Hi guys I just opened my new 404leams srm 600 amp it's 12:40 am I'm listening to a opus 21 player on my big rig for the last 10 minutes basically cold. Awesome....here's my . Do these 404s and amp need burn in time should I just let them run...or no need? Pics tomorrow thanks in advance right now it's hooked to my system but I'm planning on using my MacBook pro in my home office as a sep rig.

Apr 14, 2010 at 5:32 AM Post #2 of 6
Please click on the "Edit" button, and then on "Advanced" and fix your topic title, sentence structure and grammar in your post. Thank you.
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 14, 2010 at 5:56 AM Post #3 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by Currawong /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Please click on the "Edit" button, and then on "Advanced" and fix your topic title, sentence structure and grammar in your post. Thank you.
smily_headphones1.gif

You're right, its not a pretty read:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ericpwiseguy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi guys I just opened my new 404leams srm 600 amp it's 12:40 am I'm listening to a opus 21 player on my big rig for the last 10 minutes basically cold. Awesome....here's my . Do these 404s and amp need burn in time should I just let them run...or no need? Pics tomorrow thanks in advance right now it's hooked to my system but I'm planning on using my MacBook pro in my home office as a sep rig.

Apr 14, 2010 at 6:07 AM Post #4 of 6
lol, reading this title, i couldn't wait to see what the thread was about ... maybe some kind of extremist electrostat cult whose rallying cry is "burn is stax!!!!" They will descend upon canjam '10 and destroy all non 'stats in a brutal wave of ethnic cleansing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back