Qudelix-T71 Thread | 8V RMS, PEQ & 7.1 Surround USB DAC/Amp
Oct 4, 2023 at 8:25 AM Post #31 of 434
I didn't even need to send anything for the refund. I emailed them asking about how I needed to send the receipt and they replied saying that they already refunded me.
Email them and they might refund you if you explain them that you have lost the invoice.
Already did earlier this week, lets see if I'll get any response, nothing so far.

Oct 6, 2023 at 5:02 AM Post #33 of 434
Just got a reply from Qudelix about the battery. They told me that it's a firmware issue and that they are trying to fix it.

I also asked about a small tick noise that happens on direct mode whenever you switch tracks with different sample rate. They told me that this is normal and they are working to reduce it even more with the software, but it's impossible to fully eliminate it.

Oct 6, 2023 at 7:23 PM Post #34 of 434
I just updated the firmware to the new 1.2.2 and Im getting reboots and crash while using UAPP and Spotify on my Android phone. It was working fine before the update :frowning2:

Anyone experiencing the same?

Attachments

• IMG20231007010436.jpg
    IMG20231007010436.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 0
Oct 6, 2023 at 8:53 PM Post #36 of 434
I just updated the firmware to the new 1.2.2 and Im getting reboots and crash while using UAPP and Spotify on my Android phone. It was working fine before the update :frowning2:

Anyone experiencing the same?

I haven't updated mine either, but seems like Quedlix is struggling a bit this time with the launch and updates for the T71.

Unfortunately, it will be necessary to have a little patience!

Oct 6, 2023 at 9:04 PM Post #37 of 434
I haven't updated mine either, but seems like Quedlix is struggling a bit this time with the launch and updates for the T71.

Unfortunately, it will be necessary to have a little patience!
Yeah. I know this kind of things are normal, specially with a DAC/AMP like the T71, which isn't the typical one. Just don't update it until it is fixed :)

Oct 7, 2023 at 1:13 AM Post #38 of 434
Has anyone used it with new iPhone 15 pro max??
Waiting on mine.
Have had a misfortune of pre ordering it and FedEx just stole it. I live in New York. Lucky FedEx driver lol.

Oct 8, 2023 at 2:53 PM Post #43 of 434
Even with normal gain I hear more hiss than on my RU6 and Fiio KA3 while hearing with low impedance IEMs such as SR8. Isn't there less gain possible?

After reading your comment, I plugged in my SR8, and also detected some very slight hiss on normal gain. Barely noticeable for me at normal listening volume with nothing playing. I haven't noticed hiss with any of my other sensitive IEMs. SR8 seems most prone to this of all the IEMs I've tried, but an ifi IEMatch helps with that.

Oct 8, 2023 at 4:17 PM Post #45 of 434
The configuration Chrome extension only works on Windows or Mac. What a BS. Android App not working, Linux with chrome extension also not working. Crap, probably returning it.
It's been an slow start for sure but I wouldn't call it crap. Still a long way to improve. As far as I know, they cannot implement the app for Apple because of the iOS limitations, but they should have made it compatible with android by the time of the release.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back