Quattro De Mayo Seattle meet. 5/04/13 West Seattle Library
Apr 25, 2013 at 7:15 PM Post #76 of 133

any help on how to fit in?

thanks

showing your individual style is encouraged -

and if you see this guy -

it's rumored that you will find very good luck if you give him one of these -

other than that, what Gil said - bring your favorite music, listen to anything and everything you can, and ask a ton of questions.

Apr 25, 2013 at 7:33 PM Post #77 of 133
Quart low again I see......... Can't have that................

and if you see this guy -

it's rumored that you will find very good luck if you give him one of these -

Apr 25, 2013 at 7:39 PM Post #78 of 133
Quote:

thanks Big Poppa
smily_headphones1.gif

trying to talk the wife into coming with.

this sounds like a lot of fun!

let her know she won't be the only lady there!! it's a real party for everyone who comes, and everyone is super nice!

welcome to the club, you're going to have a ball!

Apr 26, 2013 at 12:52 AM Post #80 of 133
Nice to hear. You and the wife will have a good time. We will have an aftermeet and have dinner somewhere decent to connect with Head-fiers and answer questions that didnt make the meet. There have been several awesome aftermeets, redhook, pyramid, bainbridge island brewery, just to name a few. Maltby cafe for a pre meet was fantastic. We have been making these meets pretty fun.

Apr 26, 2013 at 3:50 AM Post #81 of 133
Big Pops,
Any clue for us clueless folks as to the needs of the day?  How many tables are available and such?  If it starts at ten am, is it the library opening time and those not bringing gear can expect much of the tube gear warmed up properly for a quality listen an hour or so later?   Do we need to bring extra cords and chairs?  Pray tell.

Apr 26, 2013 at 2:28 PM Post #82 of 133
hey guys,

is there some sort of equipment list? I'll be coming from Canada and because Canadian customs are a pain to deal with, I only want to bring the stuff you guys don't already have.

Apr 29, 2013 at 2:41 PM Post #85 of 133
Hi all -- Damon Coffman, Coffman Labs, has finished building his all new standalone H1-A headphone amplifier.  He had the prototype debut at the Portland Head-Fi meet a few weeks back, and there was some great feedback shared with him. With input of Head-Fiers a few changes were made to the design before it started production two weeks ago. 

If there's room at the event, I'll be in Seattle for client meetings and would love to bring it along so folks can hear it. Might be fun for attendees to listen and compare Wharfrat's G1-A which is a great piece. I'll try to borrow a set of Sennheiser HD800s to bring as well.

Damon told me he had a lot of fun at the Portland meet and would also like to come join the Seattle meet if he can get away this weekend. 

Apr 29, 2013 at 3:01 PM Post #87 of 133
We do have enough room Damon, and miceblue i can take to to westlake center after the aftermeet. There been a little discussion about the aftermeet but i know we are going somewhere cool.

Apr 29, 2013 at 3:06 PM Post #88 of 133
It doesnt look like the electra is going to make it.:frowning2:

Apr 29, 2013 at 7:45 PM Post #90 of 133
MusicPDX, would really like to hear and see the Coffman H1-A headphone amplifier.  

And there can't be too many HD-800s either.  Are they a particularly good match up
with the H1-A.?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back