QQ/Complain thread. Complain about anything!!!
Jul 11, 2011 at 9:49 AM Post #2,703 of 5,627
My GR07s are sitting at customs for almost a week now, I am enraged. :angry_face:
God damned EMS!

Jul 11, 2011 at 10:06 AM Post #2,704 of 5,627
In Canada, packages can sit somewhere between nine days to half a freaking year in the customs.
Be patient.

EDIT: Oh great, apparently the package has already entered Canada Post systems, with the message "Item Delayed - Temporary volume surge as we resume operations".
Hey, at least I got them for free, right? Right?

Jul 11, 2011 at 11:27 AM Post #2,705 of 5,627
******* ponies, ******* ***** midget ponies, what's the deal with those ***** little ****s?

this is how a pony looks like, its a ******* midget donkey, thats it.
l.jpg

Jul 11, 2011 at 5:39 PM Post #2,709 of 5,627
So I went to a quarterly hospital visit today and I heard the most hilarious conversation I think I'll ever hear in my life today. I was walking out of CHOP (Children's Hospital of Philadelphia) and as I pass the bus stop I see these three dudes talking and one of them is in a wheel chair wearing a patients gown. So I over hear this:

"so the guy shot me in the leg 3 times...and then he lit me on fire."​
"man that's just wrong"​
 ​
You'd don't know how much I lol'd when I heard that. I nearly choked on air. 
biggrin.gif

He said it like it wasn't cool either. Like its apart of some kind of "code" to shoot a guy in the leg 3 times when a drug deal goes bad, but liting him on fire was taking it overboard; it was out of place. He said it in a real ghetto voice to, but the high pitched kind. So funny.

Crazy ass world we live in, huh?

Jul 12, 2011 at 1:47 AM Post #2,714 of 5,627
I still can't decide what I want to do with my tattoos.

Also, when I go over to my partner's house I have to clean, whether I want to or not. Feel like a maid (even though I kind of like that).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back