QQ/Complain thread. Complain about anything!!!
Jul 2, 2011 at 12:38 AM Post #2,462 of 5,627
Tomb Raider: Anniversary is the second-best game I have ever played, ranked directly below Half-Life 2. In fact, I purchased this "new" computer with the sole purpose of playing Tomb Raider: Anniversary. Half-Life 2 just came in as an extra because I played the Episode Two about two years go at someone else's place with a (well, it shocked me) whooping 512MB RAM computer.
Too bad that the specs that I chose are so low that Tomb Raider: Underworld lags whenever there's actual action. Swimming in the ocean? No lag. School of fish comes along? Lag! Ah well, partially not my fault since I did not know of this Tomb Raider. I thought that the Anniversary was the termination of the entire series.
I shall see how the reboot does. If that's "good" then I'll buy a new computer in four or five years with the sole purpose of playing the reboot Tomb Raider. If not, will buy one for Underworld. Episode Three will be extra.
And maybe one day I'll get to enjoy anti-aliasing. Hmm, maybe I can somehow hardwire this thing into GLaDOS... She won't mind.

Jul 2, 2011 at 12:48 AM Post #2,463 of 5,627

Quote:
Tomb Raider: Anniversary is the second-best game I have ever played, ranked directly below Half-Life 2. In fact, I purchased this "new" computer with the sole purpose of playing Tomb Raider: Anniversary. Half-Life 2 just came in as an extra because I played the Episode Two about two years go at someone else's place with a (well, it shocked me) whooping 512MB RAM computer.
Too bad that the specs that I chose are so low that Tomb Raider: Underworld lags whenever there's actual action. Swimming in the ocean? No lag. School of fish comes along? Lag! Ah well, partially not my fault since I did not know of this Tomb Raider. I thought that the Anniversary was the termination of the entire series.
I shall see how the reboot does. If that's "good" then I'll buy a new computer in four or five years with the sole purpose of playing the reboot Tomb Raider. If not, will buy one for Underworld. Episode Three will be extra.
And maybe one day I'll get to enjoy anti-aliasing. Hmm, maybe I can somehow hardwire this thing into GLaDOS... She won't mind.

Tommy can you hear me?
Tommy can you see me?

Jul 2, 2011 at 7:46 AM Post #2,467 of 5,627
I am a night worker , and i have been having a lot of trouble sleeping , my air conditioner broke and hacent had money to buy a new one ....and since here in Mexico the temperatures on a hot day rise past 40 C its getting very tough to get a good day's sleep
frown.gif

Jul 2, 2011 at 1:21 PM Post #2,470 of 5,627
Darn, tried playing TF2 on my new laptop... runs flawlessly in high res but pretty much spits fire out of the vents the whole time.

I need a cooling pad and an external HD enclosure.

Jul 2, 2011 at 1:25 PM Post #2,471 of 5,627

Quote:
jorge! help a fellow brother directly above you

what?!

Quote:
Darn, tried playing TF2 on my new laptop... runs flawlessly in high res but pretty much spits fire out of the vents the whole time.

I need a cooling pad and an external HD enclosure.

hope you dont put that excuse when Me and buff are kicking your ass in TF2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back