QQ/Complain thread. Complain about anything!!!
Jun 29, 2011 at 10:10 PM Post #2,431 of 5,627
Even with my employee discount on a used 3DS it'd be 340 with the games I want ;~;

I want to just wait for Vita and be happy, but man...There's so many awesome fighters on 3DS...not to mention a few other good ones too...plus the incoming torrent of amazing Nintendo titles (ie. New Super Mario Bros.)

Jun 30, 2011 at 2:18 AM Post #2,432 of 5,627
Wow, looks like UPS f#@$!ed up the shipping for my laptop... I was supposed to get it by yesterday at the latest, but instead it's still stuck in Louisville, Kentucky for the past week and every day it just says it got "import scanned". This is the 6th "import scan" so far.

What. I just want my laptop already.
frown.gif

Jun 30, 2011 at 4:43 AM Post #2,433 of 5,627
     Quote:
Even with my employee discount on a used 3DS it'd be 340 with the games I want ;~;

I want to just wait for Vita and be happy, but man...There's so many awesome fighters on 3DS...not to mention a few other good ones too...plus the incoming torrent of amazing Nintendo titles (ie. New Super Mario Bros.)

Is that new 3DS Dead or Alive game actually a serious fighting title? The back made it look like one which kind of shocked me a little. It might just be a good fighting game. Want to find out. Still don't have a 3DS. I need a summer job so I can buy the 3DS AND pre-order the Vita. But Vita takes preference for me.

Zelda: Oot 3D just staring at me in the face while sitting on my book shelf when I wake up every morning makes me want to cut my self =/

Jun 30, 2011 at 1:40 PM Post #2,437 of 5,627
     Quote:

Is that new 3DS Dead or Alive game actually a serious fighting title? The back made it look like one which kind of shocked me a little. It might just be a good fighting game. Want to find out. Still don't have a 3DS. I need a summer job so I can buy the 3DS AND pre-order the Vita. But Vita takes preference for me.

Zelda: Oot 3D just staring at me in the face while sitting on my book shelf when I wake up every morning makes me want to cut my self =/

I hope it is. I love the DOA series. Either way though they have BlazBlue CS 2 and SSFIV. plus Ridge Racer, and Zelda.

Didn't think I'd care much about the 3DS, but damn...the line up has gotten much stronger

Jul 1, 2011 at 2:07 PM Post #2,442 of 5,627
I HATE HATE HATE when threads get closed for content!!!!!! instead of just removing the offending content!!!!!

I've said it before and I'll say it again... this forum is going down the drain! I miss the old days of Head-Fi 
frown.gif

oh and I also hate Geico commercials 

Jul 1, 2011 at 2:19 PM Post #2,444 of 5,627

Quote:
I HATE HATE HATE when threads get closed for content!!!!!! instead of just removing the offending content!!!!!

I've said it before and I'll say it again... this forum is going down the drain! I miss the old days of Head-Fi 
frown.gif

oh and I also hate Geico commercials 

Quote:
You may contact a Mod to express your discontent instead of nagging here. What you are doing here would achieve little, if anything.

um..since when has talking to a moderator resolved anything? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back