QQ/Complain thread. Complain about anything!!!
Feb 28, 2011 at 9:14 PM Post #618 of 5,627

Quote:
You usually use toothpaste to keep warm when you are tired?

I am sick again, that's the third time already this semester. At least spring break is next week.

and I HATE THIS TEXT EDITOR.

almost as filling as sticks if butter huh?

Mar 1, 2011 at 4:54 PM Post #621 of 5,627
Well, we decided to let our code guy back on, and he changed his mind and came back. Which is good, because we have a competition coming up.

Now my hand has a cramp from too much math homework. Ouch!

Mar 1, 2011 at 10:20 PM Post #624 of 5,627
Cool thread!
Well, I hate java and their crappy popups telling me to update, which never works. 
mad.gif

Mar 1, 2011 at 11:10 PM Post #625 of 5,627
my head ached so "·%·$%$ bad i was about to $%$%·$ crack it open but a $%&/&% guy gave me some bitter "·$& &$&·% tea and im cured.
Alleluha mother·$%/& im cured! Praise jebuss

"·%%$&&!!!

edited to save my ass from the fearless ·"$%"$$T%) banhammer

whats going on with the text editor?

Mar 2, 2011 at 1:53 AM Post #626 of 5,627

Quote:
my head ached so "·%·$%$ bad i was about to $%$%·$ crack it open but a $%&/&% guy gave me some bitter "·$& &$&·% tea and im cured.
Alleluha mother·$%/& im cured! Praise jebuss

"·%%$&&!!!

edited to save my ass from the fearless ·"$%"$$T%) banhammer

whats going on with the text editor?

That's some fine QQin boy!

Mar 2, 2011 at 10:04 AM Post #627 of 5,627
Lmao 

My complaint today is like whoever else said something about Java why the F is it so slow!

Mar 2, 2011 at 11:27 AM Post #628 of 5,627
Drove two and a half hours yesterday with the tennis team and I got destroyed by the other teams number one. I am number five. They stacked against us because they were a bad team. It just kinda sucked. (Destroyed is a bit harsh, I wasn't too bad... 7-5, 6-2)

For those who don't know, stacking is when you take your better players and put them lower in the lineup so they play people they can beat no problem. It's a sissy way to get some W's.

Mar 2, 2011 at 2:32 PM Post #629 of 5,627

Quote:
Drove two and a half hours yesterday with the tennis team and I got destroyed by the other teams number one. I am number five. They stacked against us because they were a bad team. It just kinda sucked. (Destroyed is a bit harsh, I wasn't too bad... 7-5, 6-2)

For those who don't know, stacking is when you take your better players and put them lower in the lineup so they play people they can beat no problem. It's a sissy way to get some W's.

I always hated that.  I played Doubles 2 quite a bit.

Mar 2, 2011 at 6:45 PM Post #630 of 5,627
I looked at my face in the mirror again. Now I can't stop touching the scars that take up 1/4 of it. WHY MUST KIROSIA BE SO UGLY?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back