Qobuz Lossless Streaming Service Thread
Oct 31, 2020 at 9:39 AM Post #1,368 of 2,153
Do you mean that when you go into Qobuz settings, the Storage settings have changed? Do any of the other settings change, such as streaming quality?
Nope just the location. It changes back to internal and deletes any imported files. I've had that happen on a shanling m6 pro and an ak sp100m. On my Samsung galaxy s10, the location hasn't changed but the imported files have disappeared.

Oct 31, 2020 at 10:07 AM Post #1,369 of 2,153
A question for pc users:
Is it correct listening to Qobuz using a Windows 10 pc is consuming (lots) of HD space?
I've been using it now for a few days on the pc, normaly on a streamer, and I have a C drive full in 2 hours. I know, my C drive is allready used full but since I do Qobuz on it the system will completly stop.
Something in a setting maybe?
Please help .

Oct 31, 2020 at 2:09 PM Post #1,370 of 2,153
Nope just the location. It changes back to internal and deletes any imported files. I've had that happen on a shanling m6 pro and an ak sp100m. On my Samsung galaxy s10, the location hasn't changed but the imported files have disappeared.
I haven't had problems on my Samsung Galaxy S9, but I only use offline a few times a year while traveling. Qobuz apps had a lot of bugs but have been improving (much worse a year ago). It's very possible there is a bug in the app.

Provide some details, like how much music you download and how long it takes to disappear. What Android release are your DACs running? Do you keep Qobuz continuously offline for long periods (weeks)? It's necessary (requirement from the music labels) that the app connects and verifies your subscription periodically, otherwise Qobuz must expire offline files after some time limit of disconnection .

Have you contacted customer support? You can also post to the official Qobuz issues thread on Audiophile Style: https://audiophilestyle.com/forums/topic/46611-official-qobuz-issues-thread/

Last edited:
Oct 31, 2020 at 2:27 PM Post #1,371 of 2,153
A question for pc users:
Is it correct listening to Qobuz using a Windows 10 pc is consuming (lots) of HD space?
I've been using it now for a few days on the pc, normaly on a streamer, and I have a C drive full in 2 hours. I know, my C drive is allready used full but since I do Qobuz on it the system will completly stop.
Something in a setting maybe?
Please help .
Have you tried adjusting the cache size? In the app, open your account at top right, then look at the "Music playing" tab. The other alternative is to try the Qobuz web player on a browser: https://play.qobuz.com/

Nov 1, 2020 at 6:16 PM Post #1,374 of 2,153
Hi, I'm curious if anyone has found a way to use EQ in conjunction with Quobuz offline on a smartphone? I bought a new set of iems with the plan of EQing if necessary and as I'm new to the hobby I'm realizing I'm wanting more 2-3k than what my new set has. If not on a smartphone, any Dap/ DAC amps that can achieve is? Thanks Alot

Last edited:
Nov 1, 2020 at 9:02 PM Post #1,375 of 2,153
Hi, I'm curious if anyone has found a way to use EQ in conjunction with Quobuz offline on a smartphone? I bought a new set of iems with the plan of EQing if necessary and as I'm new to the hobby I'm realizing I'm wanting more 2-3k than what my new set has. If not on a smartphone, any Dap/ DAC amps that can achieve is? Thanks Alot

What phone do you have? EQ apps are available on Android: https://www.androidauthority.com/best-equalizer-apps-android-761240/
Samsung phones have a built-in EQ feature at Settings / Sounds and vibration / Sound quality and effects
These affect all sound on the phone, not just Qobuz.

Nov 2, 2020 at 1:46 PM Post #1,376 of 2,153
Hi, thanks. Should have mentioned I have an LG V30. I guess I was convinced you couldnt easily pass audio through 2 apps at the same time... I gotta try this stuff before asking obvious questions. Is it possible to use Quobuz offline in conjunction with Neutron or UAPP's EQ suite? I've been tryin to get this happening but no luck so far. Thanks Again

Nov 2, 2020 at 2:49 PM Post #1,377 of 2,153
Hi, thanks. Should have mentioned I have an LG V30. I guess I was convinced you couldnt easily pass audio through 2 apps at the same time... I gotta try this stuff before asking obvious questions. Is it possible to use Quobuz offline in conjunction with Neutron or UAPP's EQ suite? I've been tryin to get this happening but no luck so far. Thanks Again
UAPP doesn't support offline music on Qobuz unfortunately.

Nov 6, 2020 at 6:19 PM Post #1,378 of 2,153
Hi, I'm having trouble creating playlists in my offline library. I'll create a playlist but it won't show in the playlist tab in the offline section. It will show in the playlist tab of the My Quobuz section. While this kind of works, I need an internet connection to make and manage playlists like this. My offline music is stored on micro SD. I've researched a bit and can't figure out what's going wrong. I'm on an LG V30, Android 8.0.0. Thanks Alot for any help.

Nov 6, 2020 at 8:41 PM Post #1,379 of 2,153
Hi, I'm having trouble creating playlists in my offline library. I'll create a playlist but it won't show in the playlist tab in the offline section. It will show in the playlist tab of the My Quobuz section. While this kind of works, I need an internet connection to make and manage playlists like this. My offline music is stored on micro SD. I've researched a bit and can't figure out what's going wrong. I'm on an LG V30, Android 8.0.0. Thanks Alot for any help.

I believe you need to create the Playliata online (in the My Qpbuz section like you have already done) and just download the playlist to save a copy for offline playback.

Nov 12, 2020 at 11:43 AM Post #1,380 of 2,153
I found Qobuz's mac app is problematic. Every track will pause for about half a second in the beginning when data is presumably loading. It's definitely not a bandwidth issue because I had no problem with the webplayer. And my bandwidth is nearly 1Gbps.
I rejoined Qobuz a year later and was surprised to find the stutter issue of their desktop app (mac/pc) was still unresolved...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back