QDC - Discussion and Impressions Thread
Jul 15, 2019 at 2:03 AM Post #916 of 2,715
I got to audition the qdc BT cable. It was a simple device that does well in what it's suppose to do. Voice prompts has a heavy Chinese accent.

The cable was too long IMO. All controls are on the right side. Uses MicroUSB.

In the end, I didn't get it as my 3SH is already on upgrade cables. Going back to 'stock' sound was not ideal for me.

Last edited:
Jul 17, 2019 at 11:47 PM Post #917 of 2,715
20190718_110125.jpg

A bit of VX + N6ii (via Luminox DforN and SednaEarfit tips) to kick start the day.

Jul 19, 2019 at 1:38 AM Post #919 of 2,715
That Massdrop x EE Zeus looks huge - how's the fit compared to the Andro S and Anole VX?

Jul 21, 2019 at 7:02 AM Post #923 of 2,715
Jul 21, 2019 at 11:15 AM Post #925 of 2,715
QDC the epitome of chi-fi. one of the few chinese premium brands to gain some recognition despite the sometimes negative connotations China made IEMs bring. those QDCs look the best among them

Actually qdc is the opposite of what people think about when it comes to chifi. qdc's low to mid tier offering are pretty expensive compare to the performance theythey offer with a few exceptions. But all of their flagships perform extreme well compare to other totls iems. No other iem manufacturers in china or anywhere else have this kind of consistency when it comes to making high quality flagship products.

Jul 21, 2019 at 3:00 PM Post #929 of 2,715
I'm looking to purchase a set of used Anole VX (or Gemini possibly). If anyone is looking to sell, send me a PM. Located in Texas, USA.
Good luck with that. I have the custom Anole VX and consider them superior to the 64 Audio Fourte and U18 as well as the Noble Khan and Encore and the rest of their line. It is a great product. Sometimes Musicteck.com has deals. Speak with Andrew. I finding he will try to work with you. Tks.

Jul 21, 2019 at 5:04 PM Post #930 of 2,715
Good luck with that. I have the custom Anole VX and consider them superior to the 64 Audio Fourte and U18 as well as the Noble Khan and Encore and the rest of their line. It is a great product. Sometimes Musicteck.com has deals. Speak with Andrew. I finding he will try to work with you. Tks.

Those are fighting words, dont be bring the noble and 64 fan boys to this thread now.

On a sode note, have you ever compare your custom VX to a uni one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back