QDC - Discussion and Impressions Thread
Jun 7, 2019 at 11:35 PM Post #736 of 2,715
Do you know the details of this event or where I can find the details? Which store, date and time, etc. Any help is appreciated
All I know is E earphone in Osaka city will hold the event at their Umeda EST branch on Jun. 15.
On that day Mix wave, the importer, will be releasing new products from other brands as well.
They say all of the new products can be audtioned that day. Stay tuned:ksc75smile:

Jun 8, 2019 at 12:00 AM Post #737 of 2,715
All I know is E earphone in Osaka city will hold the event at their Umeda EST branch on Jun. 15.
On that day Mix wave, the importer, will be releasing new products from other brands as well.
They say all of the new products can be audtioned that day. Stay tuned:ksc75smile:
That's great, I'm travelling to Osaka from Tokyo on the 15th. Is it a walk-in event? If no RSVP is needed I will definitely be going. I could not find the event details or promotion on ee's website, I would not have known about this otherwise. If you get any more info please send it my way! Thanks a lot :)

Jun 8, 2019 at 12:05 AM Post #739 of 2,715
Mate for real I don't understand, which part of "different people have different opinions" don't you understand?

Did you also miss the part where i say? 'And honestly if you are happy with your purchase, what I think should not effect or change you opinion at all.' Do we not read comments before we reply now? It this a communication issue or somehow you got the idea I was trying to tell him to sell his V3? suggestion for alternative is not the same as tell him to return his IEM.

It's not like they're devoid of technicalities, and in many ways they do impress, in ways such as staging.

No one say they are, they are just not as good compare to the rest of qdc's lineup, and I have gone through the whole staging thing already, it sound fake, the boosted treble give a fake sense to airiness and stage.

I have been a proponent of DD bass for the longest time, but the bass of the V3 is satisfactory to me.

So what is your reference point for a good DD iem?

If you really want, go back to me original rant on why V3 is the worst qdc in its entire line up https://www.head-fi.org/threads/qdc-discussion-and-impressions-thread.804170/page-48#post-14995228 and feel free to tell me that i'm wrong, instead of give me a sad excuse of 'other people have their own opinion.' I'm not forcing anyone to accept my views over theirs, I'm just some dude on the internet. post purchase rationalization is a very real thing, and no one likes to be told their IEM might not be the best thing in the world. I guess my comments bring all the V3 owners to the yard.

Jun 8, 2019 at 12:18 AM Post #740 of 2,715
That's great, I'm travelling to Osaka from Tokyo on the 15th. Is it a walk-in event? If no RSVP is needed I will definitely be going. I could not find the event details or promotion on ee's website, I would not have known about this otherwise. If you get any more info please send it my way! Thanks a lot :)
I don't know if you can read J language but this is it. https://e-earphone.blog/?p=1315370

Jun 8, 2019 at 12:20 AM Post #741 of 2,715
Jun 8, 2019 at 12:31 AM Post #742 of 2,715
Did you also miss the part where i say? 'And honestly if you are happy with your purchase, what I think should not effect or change you opinion at all.' Do we not read comments before we reply now? It this a communication issue or somehow you got the idea I was trying to tell him to sell his V3? suggestion for alternative is not the same as tell him to return his IEM.

No one say they are, they are just not as good compare to the rest of qdc's lineup, and I have gone through the whole staging thing already, it sound fake, the boosted treble give a fake sense to airiness and stage.

So what is your reference point for a good DD iem?

If you really want, go back to me original rant on why V3 is the worst qdc in its entire line up https://www.head-fi.org/threads/qdc-discussion-and-impressions-thread.804170/page-48#post-14995228 and feel free to tell me that i'm wrong, instead of give me a sad excuse of 'other people have their own opinion.' I'm not forcing anyone to accept my views over theirs, I'm just some dude on the internet. post purchase rationalization is a very real thing, and no one likes to be told their IEM might not be the best thing in the world. I guess my comments bring all the V3 owners to the yard.

One line of "And honestly if you are happy with your purchase, what I think should not effect or change you opinion at all." doesn't neglect the attitude you've been presenting throughout the thread, and your 2nd line once again goes to show that you don't get that sound is subjective. That's okay mate, let's just end this here, don't think this discussion would yield anything productive. Happy listening.

Jun 8, 2019 at 12:40 AM Post #744 of 2,715
Jun 8, 2019 at 4:05 AM Post #746 of 2,715
I'm planning to get the Fusion/V6 (once the demo for fusion is out then i'll decide but for now I'm liking the V6), upgrading from my 3SH. The stock M eartips fits me very well but I'm wondering if going custom would be significantly better? Anyone who went custom with qdc after demo-ing the universal care the comment on any difference in fit and (especially) sound? Thanks!

Jun 8, 2019 at 8:23 AM Post #749 of 2,715
You are right, they are not the V3, they are just better. The only thing V3 have over those single DD IEMs are the switch, which you don't even use. So you are saying the useless gimmick is worth the extra $500?

hey look! the same sound for 500bucks less... on a DD IEM with real bass dynamic

Not trying to shoot holes, you somehow thought that V3 have more soundstage compare to the top end qdc's, so I'm just asking if you can honestly not tell the difference between artificial soundstage from a boosted treble vs a stage from a vented IEM with a sound chamber like the IER-Z1R.

should have link the chinese site
http://music.qdc.com/product/index69.html

its $200usd cheaper, people really don't know how much they are overpaying for their qdc outside of china. even musicteck's price is way more that the MSRP price in china.

It’s not that the V3 has any kind of giant soundstage, but I’m pretty sure every qdc made has only a medium soundstage, it’s simply not what qdc does? My point to you is that it would help you to view other people’s purchases with a more open mind. Like......be like a woman in a department store. One woman sees another with a light blue leather purse. Maybe it’s some name brand purse and costs $500. Even though she would never use such a purse, even though she thinks the purse is ugly.......she doesn’t get emotional (like you do).......she just accepts whatever value the owner sees in that new purse. She may even tell the gal to enjoy her new purse. It’s totally subjective in the end.

The list below is why the V3 is cool. And value?........value is subjective too. Basically if someone likes something then price IS secondary.

1) The Anole V3 is singularly one of the best fitting IEMs I’ve ever tried.

2) Sounds fine from an IPod, plus blocks outside noise..... becoming a great outside IEM.

3) Nothing I know of has the look and feel of the Anole V3.

4) The Anole V3 has a unique laid-back sound....perfect for some listeners and perfect for some genres.

5) Even within the medium soundstage there is a natural placement of instruments and exciting placement of elements.

I’m not saying your wrong in your personal ideas of sound for the dollar or correctness of response. Your fully obliged to carry your own opinion of the Anole V3. That’s your opinion.

What you fail to recognize is others in this world are going to be guided by a different value system. There is not right or wrong in this hobby......and especially when members are happy.

The V3 is maybe not a value for everyone, and maybe produces a different (non-audiophile) sound signature. But for those that get a great fit and like the sound then all is well. People should hear them first before a purchase....if they can.

Cheers!

Jun 8, 2019 at 12:18 PM Post #750 of 2,715
I'm so glad I registered for Head-Fi. I'd heard that it was an intelligent forum where audio was discussed and they have a vetting period to keep (most) of the kids out. So what happens with my very first post? Some person who appointed themself keeper of the anti v3 jumps on it and slams my choice from the jump. I know I'm new here, but this ain't the Head-Fi I was told about. Its like I bought a Dodge and some idiot Chevy lover tells me its a 'bad idea'. No hello or anything. But that's not bad enough, he spends the next two days spouting off about how bad the Dodge choice is. Almost makes you want to knock hell out of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back