Qables appoints a local US reseller!
Mar 19, 2008 at 7:19 PM Post #31 of 71
Quote:

Originally Posted by Drexel98 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Cant wait to get my hands on this cable, the SC-Pro is on the way... Time to make my UE's sing...

Thanks again for the excellent support Craig, much appreciated...

You are most certainly welcome. This is an outstanding cable that will justify itself when you first plug it in and then will make you feel like you received a bargain once it is burned in.
rolleyes.gif

Craig Sanborn

Mar 19, 2008 at 7:52 PM Post #33 of 71
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaw007 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How about some pics,if you will?
Thanks in advance.

Jaw007,

First - I love your avatar....
biggrin.gif

Here are my 2 ebay listings. I will sell privately also (outside of ebay).

Silvercab with switchcraft connectors:
IPOD Line Out to 3.5mm Audiophile Silvercab Connector - eBay (item 270219402619 end time Mar-22-08 19:47:08 PDT)

Performance line:
IPOD Line Out to Mini Audiophile Silver 6" Dock Connect - eBay (item 270220618314 end time Mar-24-08 08:02:52 PDT)

I also do carry the Silvercab-Pro. This cable total rocks!! The other cables do as well, but this cable steps it up several notches! Please send me a private email for pricing on this cable. You can see photos from Qables site:
Qables | High Quality Custom Made Qables

Let me know if there is any other information I can provide you with.

Thanks!!
Craig

Mar 19, 2008 at 8:00 PM Post #34 of 71
Quote:

Originally Posted by SACD-Man /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Jaw007,

First - I love your avatar....
biggrin.gif

Here are my 2 ebay listings. I will sell privately also (outside of ebay).

Silvercab with switchcraft connectors:
IPOD Line Out to 3.5mm Audiophile Silvercab Connector - eBay (item 270219402619 end time Mar-22-08 19:47:08 PDT)

Performance line:
IPOD Line Out to Mini Audiophile Silver 6" Dock Connect - eBay (item 270220618314 end time Mar-24-08 08:02:52 PDT)

I also do carry the Silvercab-Pro. This cable total rocks!! The other cables do as well, but this cable steps it up several notches! Please send me a private email for pricing on this cable. You can see photos from Qables site:
Qables | High Quality Custom Made Qables

Let me know if there is any other information I can provide you with.

Thanks!!
Craig

Thank you for the information,and the EBAY info,and pic's.
The prices are really reasonable also.WOW!
The avatar is because I'm a cat lover.LOL

Mar 19, 2008 at 8:18 PM Post #35 of 71
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaw007 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thank you for the information,and the EBAY info,and pic's.
The prices are really reasonable also.WOW!
The avatar is because I'm a cat lover.LOL

SO am I. I have 2 and my son goes crazy over them...My 13 yr old cat just passed
frown.gif
but now it gives me an excuse to get another kitten!

Seriously, for the prices, it cannot be beaten. Send me a private message if you are interested in the silvercab-pro....

Craig

Mar 26, 2008 at 1:42 PM Post #36 of 71
Hans,

You couldn't have picked a better rep in the US for your superlative cables. Craig is exceptionably knowledgable and am absolute pleasure to deal with. It's refreshing and appreciated to find people of such high standards in this industry...

Mar 26, 2008 at 9:11 PM Post #39 of 71
Now I'm really blushing.....Again, it's helpful to have a great product and I look forward to providing good service and great LOD cables for those in need of great sound!!!!!

smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 30, 2008 at 2:12 AM Post #40 of 71
I bought a silvercab from Hans for my creative zen sleek before and I can still remember that with the same amp and headphone, it sounds much better than my current ordinary ipod LOD ( I changed my mp3 player). It might be unreasonable to compare these two LODs as the two players probably don't have the same LO SQ, but still, I think the silvercab is smoother, warmer and has deeper bass. There is only one issue that the connectors don't connect firmly, which sometimes leads to discontinuity of transmission of signal, so I have to adjusted it to get both right and left channels sounding. It's more likely caused by the design/quality of the creative mp3 connector since my current ipod can attach the LOD rather firmly. Hope Hans/Craig can clarify this possible issue with your ipod LOD before I think to buy it.
Also, is the silvercab-pro as hard as silvercab? With my previous experiences with silvercab, I need to bend it 180 degrees as my amp was attached on the back of player. Surely I kept it in this way and didn't flex it back, but still I don't konw if this wound potentially damage it.

P.S. Could Craig please pm about the silvercab-pro, as I need to see if it's still in my budget range.

Apr 16, 2008 at 11:02 AM Post #44 of 71
the gold has such an incredible sound and unless someone listens to it, it's hard to describe. I also love the silvercab-pro with the gold alloy. Good stuff.

Can you believe that there are folks out there that think cables do not make a difference.

May 9, 2008 at 10:26 AM Post #45 of 71
I will soon be carrying Qables iphone LOD cables within the next few weeks!! Please PM me for further details or you can certainly ask questions within this tread!!

Craig Sanborn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back