Qables appoints a local US reseller!
Feb 18, 2008 at 10:28 PM Post #16 of 71
Quote:

Originally Posted by SACD-Man /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks for reminding me that I need to change the shipping to US and Canada.

Please let me know how I can help you!!!

Craig Sanborn

Hi,

I just got your PM and email,and I am happy to hear back from you !
smily_headphones1.gif

I will pm you back in a it about my first order.
biggrin.gif

Feb 23, 2008 at 7:35 PM Post #17 of 71
SACD-Man

Thanks for helping me out! I cant wait to get them,my wife and I are dying to use our new Predators with some well made LOD's.
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 24, 2008 at 1:04 AM Post #18 of 71
Quote:

Originally Posted by Manny Calavera /img/forum/go_quote.gif
SACD-Man

Thanks for helping me out! I cant wait to get them,my wife and I are dying to use our new Predators with some well made LOD's.
smily_headphones1.gif

Mark,

What's funny is that I helped you and you helped me!! I like this
biggrin.gif

The cable was shipped Friday and please contact me with more further questions....

Thanks again.
Craig Sanborn

Feb 27, 2008 at 8:34 AM Post #19 of 71
Hello, I can announce that Craig has extended his business line up of Qables products by the Silvercab-pro line.

I am glad to see business progressing and I am glad to have a local US reseller as Craig around. For sure this service will benefit our local US customers.

Thanks Craig!

Hans Oosterwaal
Qables

Feb 28, 2008 at 4:31 AM Post #20 of 71
I received my two Qables Performance LOD's from SACD-Man and love them ! Fast delivery too.

Look great and sound great !

Feb 28, 2008 at 2:13 PM Post #21 of 71
Quote:

Originally Posted by Manny Calavera /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I received my two Qables Performance LOD's from SACD-Man and love them ! Fast delivery too.

Look great and sound great !

Thanks again! I'm sure you will continue to enjoy them even more after weeks of listening.

It was a pleasure doing busness with you!
Craig Sanborn

Feb 28, 2008 at 6:41 PM Post #22 of 71
Hans,

This is more great news! I've placed my order with Craig and can't wait for the Silvercab-Pro. I already own both Performance Line and Silvercab and enjoy them both immensely! Congrats on your successful product launch in the USA!

Mar 4, 2008 at 4:07 AM Post #23 of 71
Quote:

Originally Posted by thejoneser /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hans,

This is more great news! I've placed my order with Craig and can't wait for the Silvercab-Pro. I already own both Performance Line and Silvercab and enjoy them both immensely! Congrats on your successful product launch in the USA!

As always, it's a pleasure working with you!! You are a valued customer which should be heavily noted.

Please, any comments or questions, I would certainly welcome them.

Craig Sanborn

Mar 7, 2008 at 9:08 PM Post #24 of 71
I'm interested in the Silver-cab or Silver Pro for my iPod Touch, will you be posting these on your eBay store or is it better for you to just quote me directly? email me @ drexel98@msn.com

Mar 8, 2008 at 4:03 AM Post #25 of 71
Quote:

Originally Posted by Drexel98 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm interested in the Silver-cab or Silver Pro for my iPod Touch, will you be posting these on your eBay store or is it better for you to just quote me directly? email me @ drexel98@msn.com

Hi,

I have sent you an email and hopefully have answered your questions.

Thanks again for showing interests!!
Craig Sanborn

Mar 10, 2008 at 4:07 AM Post #26 of 71
Quote:

Originally Posted by Drexel98 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Drexel98,

I sent you an email with the all of the information that you were looking for. Please let me know if I can further assist in any way...

Thanks,
Craig

Mar 18, 2008 at 4:03 AM Post #27 of 71
Hans,

I was pleasantly surprised by the arrival of the Silvercab-pro today. Once I opened the box I knew this was serious!

Then I plugged it in. Oh boy! This Silvercab-pro is good. Real good. The word "neutral" comes to mind. Incredible focus and separation. Detailed and warm, but never too warm. Excellent weight on percussion. Wow, this is special. Talk about effortless! I'm loving it!!!

I'm very curious as to how this will sound in a hundred hours or so! I'll report back then, but for now I'm extremely happy with my purchase. Thanks for offering such a superb LOD!

And thanks again to Craig Sanborn for his assistance with the transaction. He’s very informative and great to work with!

Mar 18, 2008 at 8:48 AM Post #28 of 71
What more can I say? Great that you like it.

Indeed the SC-pro gives a performance which is near up to the level of the Goldcab but less then half the price.

Mundorf wire and components are used in a lot of High End equipment. For example all Magico loudpseakers are wired and fitted with it.

The real alloy of Silver and Gold is a perfect marriage. The Gold gives exactly that touch of smooth sound that silver lacks. Silver is often found harsh but the Gold takes that completely away.
What is also important is that Mundorf is known for its purity of raw materials. This makes the wire sound real balanced.

Well enjoy.

Hans

Mar 18, 2008 at 12:36 PM Post #29 of 71
I also would like to point out that "thejoneser" (brian) has been amazing to work with. He is very knowledgeable within this industry and should be well noted!!

There is no better customer out there and I look forward to hopefully working with him again.

Thanks..
Craig

Mar 19, 2008 at 6:16 PM Post #30 of 71
Cant wait to get my hands on this cable, the SC-Pro is on the way... Time to make my UE's sing...

Thanks again for the excellent support Craig, much appreciated...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back