Pyjamas, night gown, butt naked?.... how do you sleep?
Sep 22, 2005 at 1:44 AM Post #32 of 94
I sleep in underwear. I use a body pillow on one side of me and a normal one on the other. I have two pillows under my head. I need to have a down comfort on me, I have a fan that blows on my face. I am also still attached to a stuffed bear. I got it when I was two. I think that it has to do with a link to my childhood and with that comes the protection of when I was a kid. I don't need it to fall asleep but I think it helps.

Sep 22, 2005 at 2:00 AM Post #34 of 94
depends on the time of year and if I have a female in the bed with me, if the latter - naked, if not, partly clothed depending on the temperature

Sep 22, 2005 at 2:13 AM Post #35 of 94
Yes, Wayne, we guessed that. But, do you keep your HE90 on?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wmcmanus
I sleep on a bed of nails, but to avoid discomfort, I wear a suit of armor.

Sep 22, 2005 at 2:13 AM Post #36 of 94
always naked, always on my back, always with the window cracked open (even in canadian winters) and generally without a blanket. Only time I have a blanket is when it gets chilly in the winter, I find I can sleep better when its nice and cool

Sep 22, 2005 at 3:09 AM Post #37 of 94
night gown
icon10.gif

...boxers for me

Sep 22, 2005 at 3:14 AM Post #38 of 94
Quote:

Originally Posted by grandenigma1
night gown

and why am i not surprised?
tongue.gif

Sep 22, 2005 at 3:31 AM Post #39 of 94
tehe I knew it enigma!

Im with you pink, I go socks and undies (except of when I fall asleep with whatever clothes I'm wearing at the time)

In the winter I spice up the mix by wearing a beanie and maybe lounge pants

Sep 22, 2005 at 4:03 AM Post #40 of 94
I prefer to sleep raw with a comforter covering part of my midsection. In the summer, it covers little, in the winter, it covers more. But my feet almost never get covered.

That said, I can sleep almost anywhere, anytime. In class, in the quad, in the commons. On a hardwood floor. It's all good to me, I'll catch 40 winks any time it's available.

Sep 22, 2005 at 4:18 AM Post #41 of 94
Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Mac
That said, I can sleep almost anywhere, anytime. In class, in the quad, in the commons. On a hardwood floor. It's all good to me, I'll catch 40 winks any time it's available.

Yup, the naked is just a preference. Imagine undressing in the college library to catch a nap before class... hmmmmm....

Sep 22, 2005 at 5:19 AM Post #42 of 94
Just underwear. Sometimes a t-shirt, but usually not. Haven't tried the no-clothes approach, don't think that'd be too comfortable for me. I don't have fancy bedding. Just a single pillow for my head and anything from a single sheet or no sheets covering me to that sheet and 3 blankets covering me depending on season. I prefer my room slightly cold so I can be under a blanket, I tend to sleep better like that. I'm pretty simply when it comes to sleep.

Sep 22, 2005 at 5:22 AM Post #43 of 94
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood
For some reason, I absolutely hate having socks on when I go to bed. It feels suffocating for some reason.

-Ed

Me too. It was a joke. Made me think of Jack Black in Orange County in his briefs and socks then taking off the socks before diving into the pool to save someone.
eggosmile.gif

CPW

Sep 22, 2005 at 5:45 AM Post #44 of 94
I can sleep anywhere basically. I usually sleep in boxers. Socks suck. In the summer I like to lay in the sun with my clothes on because they warm up and are like a blanket. I hate being too warm. I like my house cold. But my computer warms my room too much, so I am moving my bed to the living room. Where I can sleep in the coolness I demand. But I can sleep easily with all my clothes or none of them. Socks are terrible however. Sometimes I even take them off when I am "not in my right state of mind".

Sep 22, 2005 at 6:21 AM Post #45 of 94
Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeg
Yes, Wayne, we guessed that. But, do you keep your HE90 on?

I've fallen asleep while listening to headphones before, but never those!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back