PX 100-II with PX 200-II pads? good?
Jun 2, 2013 at 4:07 PM Post #3 of 24
I meant cushions, or pads, or whatever they called 
size]

So what you think guys? will it add more sealing? The sound will out only from the back..

Jun 2, 2013 at 4:17 PM Post #4 of 24
Now we're talking

About your question: I thought they were the same (but maybe in your country you could find different pads) In any case don't waste your time. Differences will be too thin to really notice.  

Jun 2, 2013 at 5:25 PM Post #5 of 24
Why? wouldn't it will make the semi-open? semi-open take good of both words from what I know, somebody here for sure thought to use the 200's pad on 100's..I just want some of the open sound, and little more isolation..

Jun 5, 2013 at 12:54 PM Post #13 of 24
Changing the pads won't change them from open/semi-open/closed. They're open because the back of the drivers are open. Pads will only change the sound coming from the driver themselves. It'll still be open so any isolation you'll get will be slight. I think it'll get a bit more congested but bassier maybe? Strictly speculating.

Jun 5, 2013 at 6:01 PM Post #15 of 24
Heh, maybe I'll just get the 200's pair, but want to hear some more opinions guys.
That the thing, I do like the open sound of 100's, but I will use the headpohnes, in different places and sutiations, so some isolotaion is always good, also, I don't get it, why you say, using the pads from 200's wount make them a semi-open? from what I reed and lerned, semi-open design, is open back, and closed front? or am I wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back