Purdue Mini-Meet
Feb 6, 2004 at 10:40 AM Post #16 of 31
Sundays (such as the 29th) are fine for me also.. Probably even better than Saturdays, as the meet won't interefere with wild college binge parties.
biggrin.gif

Feb 9, 2004 at 6:14 AM Post #19 of 31
I'm available whenever. The later the meet is in the month, the more likely I am to have a complete setup, including the W11s that still are in Japan. Other than that, it's up to you guys.

Feb 9, 2004 at 10:11 AM Post #20 of 31
So are we considering march? March is fine for me, (Saturdays or Sundays or course).... I'm free Wednesday's and Friday's too, (thanks the scheduling gods!) so whenevnever we decide, will most likely be okay for me.

-dd3mon

Feb 9, 2004 at 1:48 PM Post #21 of 31
March is impossible for me, nor the beginning of April because of various commitments.

I originally offered 3 dates... and 1 was out of the question for those with a life without headphones. Hence, leaving the 21st and the 28th.

Personnaly, I'd say on the 21st (I may be out of town). Let the final vote begin.

Toiemoi.

Feb 9, 2004 at 6:24 PM Post #24 of 31
Neither the 21st or the 28th will work for me. I have concerts both days so it looks like I'll have to sit out for this meet.

If someone is driving through South Bend I'd be more than happy to loan out my gear for a day.

If you guys change the date be sure to let me know! Also, thanks to the organizers for hosting. Its exciting to see that the head-fiers from this region are active.

later,
Tristan at ND

Feb 11, 2004 at 10:33 PM Post #26 of 31
Boink. Gotta figure out a date for this thing. My setup is finally coming together, but I've run out of money. ^_^ So I'll have a transport but no DAC.

I fly by the seat of my pants on the weekend, so there's never much of anything I specifically plan (during the day at least). So I'm sure I'll be fine with whatever everyone comes up with. But again, the later in February, the more likely I am to have everything here.

A couple people backed out of the 21st - maybe we should look at the 28th or 29th?

Feb 23, 2004 at 10:34 PM Post #27 of 31
Hey Guys,

I absolutely do not want to hi-jack this thread, but thought it would be the most appropriate place to state this. I attend Wabash College which is a small liberal arts school 25 minutes away from ya'll in Lafayette and I recently started a hi fi club here. We've got a membership of about 14 (some haven't really followed through on their interest) including both students and faculty. They all seem to be pretty cool guys (I'm actually hosting the second meet here at my apt in 30 minutes).

If we get a bit more organized i would love to organize a larger get together or bring these guys up to lafayette. These guys seem to be more of a 2 channel crowd, but I figure college audiophiles in the same general vicinity might have something to discuss.

If you guys have any interest in merging two interests let me know.

Fred

Feb 23, 2004 at 11:01 PM Post #29 of 31
get it going guys and I'll try to make it too. I'll bring whatever you guys want that I can get my hands on. let me know if you guys get serious about this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back