Purchased ad700.Too much in mids&highs, not enough bass. help plz
Feb 17, 2009 at 4:13 PM Post #91 of 121
Quote:

Originally Posted by synaesthetic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow, you guys are slow. Can't you see this guy is just trolling the crap out of you?

Who is trolling who? Be more specific please. I'm confused lol.

Feb 17, 2009 at 4:17 PM Post #92 of 121
Quote:

Originally Posted by hardstyler /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Who is trolling who? Be more specific please. I'm confused lol.

intoart is trolling.

Feb 17, 2009 at 4:19 PM Post #93 of 121
Quote:

I do not know for sure, but I have heard that Headphile's "Darth Beyer" treatment renders these unlistenable headphones listenable (and actually good, supposedly).

I think music preference comes into play here. My music collection is 90% electronic with heavy bass. The other 10% is rock and a bit of metal. I definitely prefer MS1 for rock and metal but for electronic 770pro rule da house
biggrin.gif

And yes bass on 770pro sounds completely unrealistic when listening to rock music. But thats why I have MS1
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 17, 2009 at 4:40 PM Post #94 of 121
Quote:

intoart is trolling.

You are a liar.
How is recommending headphones that I know are excellent (from firsthand experience) "trolling"?
confused.gif

Feb 17, 2009 at 4:47 PM Post #95 of 121
Well I guess I'm a troll too because I like bass and recommend 770pro a lot to people who like bass
biggrin.gif

Feb 17, 2009 at 4:52 PM Post #96 of 121
Quote:

Originally Posted by intoart /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You are a liar.
How is recommending headphones that I know are excellent (from firsthand experience) "trolling"?
confused.gif

He thinks they are "unlistenable". And because you think they are good he assumes you are a troll. I mean how can anyone possibly like 770pro?
biggrin.gif

Feb 17, 2009 at 5:39 PM Post #97 of 121
Quote:

You are a liar.
confused.gif

Because you don't have enough experience with a multitude of headphones to truly know what is excellent. That and the insulting tone you use in your posts when people try and explain to you that the DT770 is not the second coming.

Feb 17, 2009 at 6:39 PM Post #100 of 121
Quote:

Originally Posted by hardstyler /img/forum/go_quote.gif
He thinks they are "unlistenable". And because you think they are good he assumes you are a troll. I mean how can anyone possibly like 770pro?
biggrin.gif

Disagreeing with someone's taste is very definitely not grounds for falsely accusing them of being a troll. People who fail to recognize the fact that DT770s are great sounding phones (not at all the same as preference, by the way) have bad taste, but I do not accuse them of being trolls.
A troll is someone who sets out to start arguments, not someone who expresses valid opinions (regardless of who agrees or disagrees with those opinions.)

Feb 17, 2009 at 6:43 PM Post #102 of 121
You sir, are Wrong

read this again: http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f4/pur...ml#post5417435

everyone has different preferences

what u say is your opinion..and when u fight others and try to get them to agree with u...it creates problem...and then u inevitably become a troll...atleast thats how u r behaving like now.

Feb 17, 2009 at 7:05 PM Post #103 of 121
Quote:

People who fail to recognize the fact that DT770s are great sounding phones (not at all the same as preference, by the way) have bad taste

Yep...you're a troll.

Feb 17, 2009 at 8:05 PM Post #104 of 121
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nocturnal310 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
what u say is your opinion..and when u fight others and try to get them to agree with u...it creates problem...and then u inevitably become a troll...atleast thats how u r behaving like now.

You just accurately described both Subtle and Lucky.

Feb 17, 2009 at 8:06 PM Post #105 of 121
Quote:

Originally Posted by subtle /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yep...you're a troll.

I don't agree with him because I do believe there are people who think 770pro sound like absolute crap. But he is definitely not a troll. Trolls are different, they are smart and talk **** on purpose to create chaos
biggrin.gif

intoart simply thinks 770pro is an amazing headphone thats all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back