PS4 vs XBOX ONE (What would you buy and why? No fanboy like comments please)
Jul 25, 2014 at 3:58 PM Post #904 of 1,094
I have had both since launch day, I must say I use the xb1 a lot more then the ps4. I was a heavy ps3 user but after picking up the xb1 controller it just felt right. Right now both systems don't have any great games to brag about, I'm excited for halo collections, and next Gen gta5. I'd personally wait till later this year because I have a feeling Both will probably get a redesign if you haven't Bought one.

I kinda felt like they took a step back with the Xbox One controller. It just feels really cheap,the thumb sticks are microscopic and it's just not as good as the 360 controller IMO.
Of course I only demoed it in a store. There were two. One was about to fall apart. I guess it would get a lot of use in the store. But then again someone who plays a lot would be using it a lot more than that. Hope they all aren't that cheap. Haven't gotten to use a PS4 controller yet but I'm getting mine next month,hopefully it's more solid than the PS3 controller and XB1 controller and built tough like the 360.

Jul 27, 2014 at 11:44 PM Post #905 of 1,094
I kinda felt like they took a step back with the Xbox One controller. It just feels really cheap,the thumb sticks are microscopic and it's just not as good as the 360 controller IMO.
Of course I only demoed it in a store. There were two. One was about to fall apart. I guess it would get a lot of use in the store. But then again someone who plays a lot would be using it a lot more than that. Hope they all aren't that cheap. Haven't gotten to use a PS4 controller yet but I'm getting mine next month,hopefully it's more solid than the PS3 controller and XB1 controller and built tough like the 360.

Agreed. The controller feels cheaper. While getting my ass handed to me on KI online, I gripped the controller super hard, and the controller shut off. This has happened three times, so it wasn't a fluke. Always during killer instinct, too. I don't play it much anymore. Lol.

Aug 1, 2014 at 12:58 PM Post #907 of 1,094
i'm gonna get Xbox One (comes out on Sep 4th in Japan) mostly because non of the PS exclusives interest me much but i really wannna play some X1 exclusives.

Aug 1, 2014 at 4:14 PM Post #908 of 1,094
  i'm gonna get Xbox One (comes out on Sep 4th in Japan) mostly because non of the PS exclusives interest me much but i really wannna play some X1 exclusives.

Yeah I get you. The Master Chief Collection is gonna be awesome! I had the Xbox 360 before my ps4, and Halo 3 got me introduced of the world of online multiplayer.

Aug 1, 2014 at 4:30 PM Post #909 of 1,094

I can say the same about the opposition...

Aug 2, 2014 at 2:34 AM Post #914 of 1,094
Agreed. The controller feels cheaper. While getting my ass handed to me on KI online, I gripped the controller super hard, and the controller shut off. This has happened three times, so it wasn't a fluke. Always during killer instinct, too. I don't play it much anymore. Lol.

Buttons and layout feel a bit weird too. IF it ain't broken don't fix it! Should have added the option to use the 360 controller with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back