PS4 vs XBOX ONE (What would you buy and why? No fanboy like comments please)
Jul 8, 2014 at 8:02 PM Post #890 of 1,094
After being an XBox user since the original, I think I'm ready for a change.  I'm a little tired of Halo at this point and I can't think of too many exclusive brands that MS has that'll keep me around.

Jul 19, 2014 at 9:59 AM Post #894 of 1,094
I'd get a PS4, mainly because of familiarity as well as the fact that non of the Xbox exclusives interest me that much.

Jul 24, 2014 at 7:33 PM Post #896 of 1,094
I got the XB1, and aside from the lack of games (for both), I've been pleased. Granted, I went from the 360 to the One, because I didn't want to get a new PS network bill. Lol. I'm excited as a whole for the next decade of console gaming. The Destiny beta is great fun, with intense "boss" battle moments for me already. Imagining what the next Fallout/Elder Scrolls games are like is crazy. Can't wait for Arkham Knight, the next CoD, The Witcher... So much greatness on the horizon.

Jul 24, 2014 at 7:57 PM Post #897 of 1,094
I have had both since launch day, I must say I use the xb1 a lot more then the ps4. I was a heavy ps3 user but after picking up the xb1 controller it just felt right. Right now both systems don't have any great games to brag about, I'm excited for halo collections, and next Gen gta5. I'd personally wait till later this year because I have a feeling Both will probably get a redesign if you haven't Bought one.

Jul 24, 2014 at 8:13 PM Post #900 of 1,094
Sorry to burst your bubble, but The Last of Us is NOT a first person shooter.

What rock have you been living under? LoL

I kid, I kid, :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back