Props to Bose
Jun 12, 2008 at 3:39 AM Post #16 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by scompton /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Comparing Sony clip ons to a Civic is a joke as well. Civics are nice cars.

It's more like a Kia to a Taraus. Cheap thing to big, comfy, blah thing. Although the Taraus was never over priced like Bose.

Edit: Actually, Kias are probably too good for this analogy to work.

Maybe like Ballston to Tysons
biggrin.gif
?
Arlington represent!

Jun 12, 2008 at 4:08 AM Post #17 of 21
Very true, their customer service is +1, in store, this salesman was telling me not to buy Bose, but go for Sennheiser.

But for real, Bose replaced my friend's speakers a while ago, fast and easy. When i think about it again, for the price i paid for Bose, customer service has to be good in order to compensate their ''quality'' product.

Jun 12, 2008 at 4:53 AM Post #18 of 21
Why shouldnt Bose replace 1 in 1000 over-priced headphones for $50?
For one thing, the sales from all those headphones made them alot of money, and for another thing, the headphones cost less then $50 to make, so even at that, they made money.
ID gaurantee them too if i was making money off you and made you feel like i went all out for you.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 12, 2008 at 5:16 AM Post #19 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by aaron313 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm going to get a replacement pair of Triports and sell them on ebay! I could make a pretty penny.

That's exactly what I did. My Triports were out of warranty and broken but they replaced it free of charge. Somehow, that led me to this place.
evil_smiley.gif

Jun 12, 2008 at 5:28 AM Post #20 of 21
Bose products are good products, but somewhat overpriced. I had old Bose 601s and 501s speakers for 20 years, and I got rid of them because I got tired of looking at them (they were pretty ugly). I also have a first generation Bose Wave Radio I got from my Mom when she passed a few years ago which I use every day with my Sirius. Still going strong - it's not the best stuff out there but its durable and well made. Their customer service is excellent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back