Problem with my top-end headphones
Jul 16, 2011 at 12:30 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 18

awesome

New Head-Fier
Hey i had some money so i went and got myself some of the best headphones in the world that the professionals use, the dr dre beats.

But i have a problem, and i was wondering if this would be the right place to ask. In college last semester a friend also had some really high quality headphones but i think he only paid 100 for them, and they sounded amazing. I forgot what they were but i dont think they were dr dre so probably not the best. anyhow i think theres something wrong with my beats because they dont sound very good and i paid a lot more for these, and everybody says theyre the best you can get. The bass is strong i think but it sounds like mud, if that makes any sense. Maybe they're defective?

I was thinking maybe its because i dont have a sound card, what would you recommend?

Jul 16, 2011 at 12:42 AM Post #3 of 18
Fake post. I'm calling trolling on this one.

Jul 16, 2011 at 12:52 AM Post #4 of 18
Well i can still exchange them because i just bought them. I mean i like how they sound but i dunno, maybe its just buyers remorse, but all my friends are raving about them.

Jul 16, 2011 at 12:56 AM Post #5 of 18
assuming you're not a troll, then congrats - you have discovered how to think for yourself, while your friends are manipulated by pop culture and high advertising budgets.  it isn't easy to trust your own ears when all the rich celebrities are telling you that the beats are the be-all end-all, and in doing so you show a lot of self-discipline, as well as good taste. 

Quote:
Well i can still exchange them because i just bought them. I mean i like how they sound but i dunno, maybe its just buyers remorse, but all my friends are raving about them.

Jul 16, 2011 at 1:04 AM Post #6 of 18
Oops never mind ive been reading around here and it seems people dont like the beats sound quality. Id agree although they sound good what i wanted was something like the nice sounding headphones i tried last semester. It looks like people say you can get much better quality for the same price, i guess i should have researched before i posted (well, before i bought them would have been better)

Jul 16, 2011 at 3:07 AM Post #11 of 18
I'm rather surprised "awesome" had not been a taken username at this point.

And awesome, you discovered the ability to discern sound. What will you do next?

Jul 16, 2011 at 7:48 AM Post #13 of 18
Quote:
Hey i had some money so i went and got myself some of the best headphones in the world that the professionals use, the dr dre beats.

I pretty much stopped reading after that. I can't believe how so many people can be victims of false advertisement and end up here. 

If you're happy with them, congratulation. 

Jul 16, 2011 at 9:22 AM Post #14 of 18
Go into any real studio and mention the beats. I'd pay to watch that.

Jul 16, 2011 at 9:26 AM Post #15 of 18
DONT FEED THE TROLL!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back