Problem with Internet
Apr 13, 2004 at 11:06 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Nikos

100+ Head-Fier
I just came back to school after being away for the weekend.

And when I turn on my cpu, then the Internet I notice there is a SERVER error that occurs RIGHT away.

Usually when my Internet isn't working it thinks a little before it giving an error message or any indication that something is wrong. Now it just simply gives me the server error, and typical error RIGHT away when I open IE.

What can I do to fix this? I unplugged the ethernet cable several times, restarted etc....and it still doesn't work. Everytime I plugged in the ethernet cable it said LAN connected etc....and packets SLOWly went up under received and sent.

Yet I can't use the Internet? I used Adware an dSpybot to get rid of eZula and all the other spyware on my cpu. And it still gives me problems.

Anyone know what I can do to fix this? My IP address shows etc....

But I still keep getting the same error?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

thanks

Apr 13, 2004 at 2:39 PM Post #2 of 4
If I've understood you correctly, it sounds more like a problem with your internet provider. Have you tried speaking to them and asking if they are having any problems with their server?

Apr 13, 2004 at 5:31 PM Post #3 of 4
i already replied to your identical thread over at the t-baord, and said pretty much exactly the same as ipodstudio.

*useless post +1*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back