Private messaging
Jul 23, 2012 at 6:36 PM Post #2 of 38
Quote:
Hi all. I'm new to the forum and was wondering why there is a limit of 2 private messages per day. And, how can i get this limit removed?

By posting, if I remember correctly, the limit is only there if you are a newbie member. Why? Spam. Some people or bots make accounts and send spam.

"Welcome to head fi! Sorry about your wallet"

Don't spam forums, but take it easy. The limit is there for the community good. After a certain number of posts, it will be removed if I remember correctly.

Jan 12, 2013 at 11:35 PM Post #14 of 38
Quote:
Thanks bowei

And quoting and replying to people to get a reply back also allows you to reply to their reply to get an endless reply of replies going if you know what I mean? 
rolleyes.gif

biggrin.gif

The Head-Fi Music Game thread is a good one. You just have to use one word from the previous song name to continue the list. It goes quite fast and is quite fun.

Jan 14, 2013 at 12:26 AM Post #15 of 38
Quote:
And quoting and replying to people to get a reply back also allows you to reply to their reply to get an endless reply of replies going if you know what I mean? 
rolleyes.gif

biggrin.gif

The Head-Fi Music Game thread is a good one. You just have to use one word from the previous song name to continue the list. It goes quite fast and is quite fun.

I agree to this :). Thanks again man. Most of it is fixed now. Just trying to delete my lists while there is no delete option for now lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back