1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Private messages problems

Discussion in 'Feedback & Bug Reports' started by welly wu, Sep 24, 2010.
  1. Welly Wu
    Something wrong must be happening as I log into my Head-Fi account it so happens that my private messages from several years ago appear in my mailbox. I remember clearly deleting any PMs that are no longer pertinent between the other member and myself. This has happened twice already after I thought that I purged my mailbox.

The other problem that I noticed is that I can not delete messages that are in my Trash. I tried to empty it, but they still linger in my trash.

What is the solution to this problem?

2. krmathis Contributor
    Same issue here!
    In the old forum software I had deleted all but a handful PMs, but after switching to the current software I had numerous (hundreds) of old PMs. They are still in the Trash, as it is not possible to empty it.

3. Welly Wu
    This is a vexing problem. This new vBulletin software is full of bugs. I wonder when these problems are going to be resolved.

4. Uncle Erik Contributor
    Quote:

Welly, Head-Fi switched from vBulletin to Huddler.

Work on the site and software is ongoing - more updates and features are coming.