PRESS RELEASE: Sennheiser announces the MOMENTUM On-Ear headphone
Jul 16, 2013 at 6:57 PM Post #77 of 109
Audio-Technica Stay updated on Audio-Technica at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.audio-technica.com/
Jul 16, 2013 at 8:10 PM Post #79 of 109
So it seems Momentum is now a sub-brand. We have an on-ear, and "over ear", how about a full size? I liked the Original Momentum but was one of those for whom the ear cups were too small. 

A larger momentum with Alcantara and scalability beyond portable amps would be  welcome addition to the momentum line.  

Jul 25, 2013 at 12:25 PM Post #82 of 109
Was the amperior really dropped?! That explains why in Mexico the amperior is priced only a few dollars more than the HD-25. I think it is time to get the lasts while they last!

Jul 25, 2013 at 6:52 PM Post #86 of 109
Jul 27, 2013 at 10:38 AM Post #87 of 109
Quote:
Was the amperior really dropped?! That explains why in Mexico the amperior is priced only a few dollars more than the HD-25. I think it is time to get the lasts while they last!

They are replacing it with the HD-25 aluminium, so it will have higher impedance like the original HD-25 instead of the (if i rmb correctly) 17 ohms on the amperior

Jul 27, 2013 at 10:46 AM Post #88 of 109
I'm jealous of the people who got their hands on this already haha. 
I was quite impressed the original momentum and am really looking forward to hearing this one.
Believe it or not the momentum actually fit around my ears perfectly fine and I find them to be super super comfortable. I guess this means my ears are smaller than average then.
When I asked sennheiser Australia for a review sample of the on-ear momentums they said sure but they're still waiting for sample stock to come in. 
hmm, now the wait..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back