Prefences on Skullcandy Headphones/Earbuds
Sep 24, 2011 at 12:38 AM Post #16 of 19
^^ I was thinking that too until I checked skullcandy's online store. The normal Aviators sell for $150 a pop. So there's not enough store credit to buy them and the most expensive headphones... which Aviators but a "unique" color scheme that will cost you about $50 more than the normal ones. lol. 

Sep 25, 2011 at 6:54 PM Post #18 of 19
Definitely whatever you can get the most resale value out of. Sell what you get, and buy real headphones from somewhere else.
smile.gif

Sep 25, 2011 at 6:59 PM Post #19 of 19

Quote:
Yes i know that skullcandy earbuds are crap but my friend gave me all his broken skullcandies and i just sent them in and got $300 worth of store credit at skullcandy.com and was wondering what i should get. Right now i am leaning towards getting the pipe ( Ipod dock) some 50/50's and aviators. i mainly listen to rap and some techno such as dubstep, a little deadmau5 and some daftpunk, but mainly i listen to rap. i heard the holuas are for acoustic and 50/50s are more for rap but im really not sure. right now i have 5 dollar target earbuds and would really like some insight from you guys. thanks.

figure out what has the best resale value, get those headphones, as much as $300 can buy. Don't open the packages, sell on Ebay or amazon, then get etynomic, shures, trip.fis or something else and smile

Users who are viewing this thread

Back