Prefences on Skullcandy Headphones/Earbuds
Sep 21, 2011 at 1:18 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 19

Jz363

New Head-Fier
Yes i know that skullcandy earbuds are crap but my friend gave me all his broken skullcandies and i just sent them in and got $300 worth of store credit at skullcandy.com and was wondering what i should get. Right now i am leaning towards getting the pipe ( Ipod dock) some 50/50's and aviators. i mainly listen to rap and some techno such as dubstep, a little deadmau5 and some daftpunk, but mainly i listen to rap. i heard the holuas are for acoustic and 50/50s are more for rap but im really not sure. right now i have 5 dollar target earbuds and would really like some insight from you guys. thanks.

Sep 21, 2011 at 5:45 PM Post #7 of 19
I cant figure out what you are asking. I thought you were asking if those choices were the best you could get from the "store" where you have credit but I asked you what store and I got no reply. And you have zero question marks in your entire statement so help us help you.

Sep 21, 2011 at 6:47 PM Post #8 of 19
What store? Especially for $300, almost anything other then skull candy is better, and if you choose to buy skull candy, well, then that would be a idiotic waste of money.

Sep 21, 2011 at 7:04 PM Post #10 of 19
my friend gave me all his broken skullcandy earbuds and headphones and i turned them into the skullcandy website. so i have 300 dollars worth of skullcandy website credit and im not sure what to buy

Sep 24, 2011 at 12:23 AM Post #14 of 19
Buy two Aviators... one for yourself and one to sell. Those have pretty good sound quality but i'm not sure how how long they last. Most skullcandies tend to fall apart after some usage. 

Sep 24, 2011 at 12:32 AM Post #15 of 19
Or buy one Aviator and then buy the most redonkulous and expensive HP they sell and sell that for as much as possible. Just make sure it screams look at me and doesnt sound particularly good, thats what people are looking for nowadays.

Quote:
Buy two Aviators... one for yourself and one to sell. Those have pretty good sound quality but i'm not sure how how long they last. Most skullcandies tend to fall apart after some usage. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back