Poweramp/Wavelet equalizer for Daps?
Nov 23, 2022 at 9:33 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

h1a8

500+ Head-Fier
I have the ibasso dx240. I can not seem to get the equalizer to work for poweramp app when I'm streaming music for apple music (that is my only source for music). Did anyone get poweramp or wavelet eq to actually take effect on the dx240 or any other android dap? If so then list which daps these apps worked for.

Lastly, while in apple music, i go to settings and then to the equalizer (yes it's a feature in apple music app) and it takes me to a 5 band eq (i'm assuming the system eq?). Here's the kicker: Sliding or adjusting the levels of each band DOES NOTHING to the sound. No eq seems to work.

If I can't eq while streaming from apple music (I have full sized headphones like the Sundara that needs eq) then I'm just going to sell this player and get one that eq will work for streaming apple music. I can not listen to some of my headphones without eq. It's a shame because this is the best sounding player I ever heard. Way better than all the dongle dacs I've tried.

Jan 6, 2023 at 5:46 AM Post #3 of 3
the apple music isn't on the supported list for wavelet , isn't on the unsupported list either so ... Maybe you better contact wavelet support since there's some setup configurations you will probably need if it's possible to it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back