POST YOUR PORTABLE/transPORTABLE RIG - HERE
Dec 26, 2008 at 3:36 PM Post #121 of 183
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
slwiser, I had the TTVJ Millet Portable Amp. It is a lovely amp which transported me to an "small, dark and smokey jazz club". Just don't bang it or the tubes will ping.

Sounds wonderful to me since I like that kind of music.

BTW, I did get the briefcase...

Dec 26, 2008 at 4:05 PM Post #122 of 183
Quote:

Originally Posted by slwiser /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sounds wonderful to me since I like that kind of music.

BTW, I did get the briefcase...

That is a nice looking briefcase, I hate you!
wink.gif

Dec 26, 2008 at 4:08 PM Post #123 of 183
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That is a nice looking briefcase, I hate you!
wink.gif

Unlike some at my age I expect to continue to work for a few years more and my old case was getting onto 20 years. It was a nice saddlebag leather one from a place gone out of business years ago. This will do me for the rest of my working period I think.

Dec 27, 2008 at 2:51 PM Post #125 of 183
Quote:

Originally Posted by slwiser /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Unlike some at my age I expect to continue to work for a few years more and my old case was getting onto 20 years. It was a nice saddlebag leather one from a place gone out of business years ago. This will do me for the rest of my working period I think.

Briefcases are like wallets, once you break them in you do not want to let them go. It is something that "she who must be obeyed" does not understand and is all the time after me to get a new one.
redface.gif
Anyways slwiser, would you please post a link to where I could check the briefcase? Or perhaps PM me the information. Thanks.

Dec 29, 2008 at 6:01 AM Post #127 of 183
Quote:

Originally Posted by Enanx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
here is mine ... more transportable

Imod 5.5g + Singularity lod + ALO vcaps + Singularity mini2mini + RSA Hornet + TF10s

* In my modded Hippocase
wink.gif

new_tie1.jpg

new_tie2.jpg

mind sharing where that hippocase came from? I will also post my rig up as soon as I get my new stuff in

Dec 30, 2008 at 1:59 AM Post #130 of 183
Quote:

Originally Posted by hockeyb213 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
mind sharing where that hippocase came from? I will also post my rig up as soon as I get my new stuff in

If you are in Singapore, Jaben Networks, Uncle Wilson .
If not ... i am not too sure, anyone has overseas contact for the hippocase ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back