Post Your Photography Here #2
Jul 9, 2009 at 2:05 PM Post #5,281 of 15,760
Wow, your Holga is in pretty good shape. Mine leaks a lot more light and has an even blurrier lens... if that's good or bad is up to one's personal preference.
wink.gif

Nowadays I emulate the Holga style with a Lensbaby on my DSLR:

IMG_2620-800.jpg

IMG_2623-800.jpg

Jul 9, 2009 at 9:30 PM Post #5,283 of 15,760
Quote:

Originally Posted by ronin74 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Exceptional execution of C-41 and expired film. And congratulations on your upcoming exhibition, btw, your zooomr stream is awfully impressive.

Thanks! I hope I sell some stuff in the exhibition because I need money to buy some serious medium format pro gear!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Keeping an eye out for Mamiyas and Bronicas on Ebay. (Still trying to decide wether to go for 6x4.5, 6x6 or 6x7).

I must say I'm not very critical what I post on Zooomr, all my experiments with film end up there.
I just started using Aminus3 for my "serious" Photoblog: Just A Few Seconds - Daily Photography
Very nice site for a portfolio and serious selection of quality shots.
Since they only allow one upload per day you're forced to be more critical in your selection.

Jul 9, 2009 at 11:56 PM Post #5,284 of 15,760
Quote:

Originally Posted by Agnostic /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Keeping an eye out for Mamiyas and Bronicas on Ebay. (Still trying to decide wether to go for 6x4.5, 6x6 or 6x7).

I must say I'm not very critical what I post on Zooomr, all my experiments with film end up there.
I just started using Aminus3 for my "serious" Photoblog: Just A Few Seconds - Daily Photography

In your part of the world, and not looking for a 'blad or Rollei?? I prefer a square Rollei.

Zooomr appears to show your complete photo chronology/evolution, at least what we've seen. It should be noted that 18-24 months ago you were a novice and now you are about to have a show (with live music!). BRAVO!
Are the images in your blog the ones that will be shown?

Jul 10, 2009 at 1:18 AM Post #5,285 of 15,760
Quote:

Originally Posted by Towert7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The colors on this don't seem to match very well...

Thanks to the cloud that covering the right side...you can see its outline more clearly from the water.

Jul 10, 2009 at 2:16 AM Post #5,286 of 15,760
Indeed, I feel lucky to have seen Agnostic's photography before he became a veritable artist with a camera
wink.gif

Congratulations on your exhibition Agnostic! It's humbling to see just how quickly your skills developed. teehee!

Jul 10, 2009 at 7:04 AM Post #5,288 of 15,760
DSCN1074.jpg

DSCN1075.jpg

DSCN1076.jpg

DSCN1080.jpg

DSCN1092.jpg

Jul 10, 2009 at 7:34 AM Post #5,289 of 15,760
Quote:

In your part of the world, and not looking for a 'blad or Rollei?? I prefer a square Rollei.

Zooomr appears to shows your complete photo chronology/evolution, at least what we've seen. It should be noted that 18-24 months ago you were a novice and now you are about to have a show (with live music!). BRAVO!
Are the images in your blog the ones that will be shown?

Thanks! I think I'm still a novice though, maybe one with a good eye and an instinct for stumbling into good shots.
icon10.gif

Most of the shot on my Aminus3 blog will be in the exhibition.

I wouldn't mind a Hassy or a Rollei but I just can't talk myself into paying 4x the price of a good Bronica or Mamiya, especially since parts and accessories for those are also much easier to find and much cheaper. If something goes wrong with any of the parts on one of those cameras I won't loose a fortune to replace it. I was thinking about a Bronica SQ-Ai, they go for good prices, are not too heavy and there's a 6x4.5 as well as a 6x6 film back for it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vagarach /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Indeed, I feel lucky to have seen Agnostic's photography before he became a veritable artist with a camera
wink.gif

Congratulations on your exhibition Agnostic! It's humbling to see just how quickly your skills developed. teehee!

Thanks, I just enjoy messing about with photographic equipment, I guess you can't help learning at least some things when you keep doing that. And of course you guys are not seeing the gigabytes of botched and boring raws I have on my hard drive!
tongue.gif

Jul 11, 2009 at 7:56 AM Post #5,295 of 15,760
Quote:

What a great looking road to be motoring on your VFR.

Yeah, and that is exactly what I was doing..
normal_smile .gif

Click for more pictures

Users who are viewing this thread

Back