Post your pet's picture
May 11, 2005 at 10:17 PM Post #31 of 104
thanks ellen. he's very affectionate and well-behaved. a neighborhood cat sits at tenchi's window every day and stares at him, but it doesn't bother tenchi much.

May 11, 2005 at 10:27 PM Post #32 of 104
Quote:

Originally Posted by bg4533
I had a golden retriever. When I went to college my mother said she didnt have time to care for it and gave it away. 6 months later she bought a new dog. I am still sort of bitter about the situation. I would love to have my dog right now.

Years ago I had a friend who got the same story. Years later she found out that the dog had been run over by a car, but her mother just didn't want to tell her that. Well, whether or not that happened to your dog, it only goes to show that Moms aren't perfect.

May 11, 2005 at 10:37 PM Post #33 of 104
busted.
I really thought you guys would catch on faster. That IS the most common "cute kitty" pic ever. And the line about Xmas was taken straight from the Simpsons "American Idol" episode where Lisa sings about Snoball dying on Xmas to win the hearts of the crowd.

Now I feel horrible, but C"MON! Really?!? No one watches the Simpsons?

I did take the other pics, and Josie IS my dog and the story about Lucky is true. Snoball, however . . .total fraud. But doesn't that picture have the biggest "awwwh" factor ever?

. . .but really, no Simpsons? . . .Really?

Quote:

Originally Posted by CMacDaddy
I recognized that picture from somewhere else...

Its the first result for a google image search of "Cute Cat" AND "Cute Kitten" .

Do you have any pictures other than that one? otherwise seems to me like you're a dog person just trying to get the cat people worked up.

May 11, 2005 at 10:45 PM Post #34 of 104
Quote:

Originally Posted by JB.
busted.
I really thought you guys would catch on faster. That IS the most common "cute kitty" pic ever. And the line about Xmas was taken straight from the Simpsons "American Idol" episode where Lisa sings about Snoball dying on Xmas to win the hearts of the crowd.

I did take the other pics, and Josie IS my dog and the story about Lucky is true. Snoball, however . . .total fraud. But doesn't that picture have the biggest "awwwh" factor ever?

I saw the original post and I was thinking "Wow isn't that the name of the ill-fated cat on the Simpsons, that also died?" What a coincidence. But I also thought how perfect that snapshot looked... I was kinda suspicious at first...Oh and I saw that American Idol episode (last week's wasn't it?) and I remember her singing a song but I didn't remember that part.

May 11, 2005 at 10:53 PM Post #35 of 104
Quote:

Originally Posted by JB.
busted.

I guess that's what we get for not watching TV - hook, line and sinker!
icon10.gif
Just feel lucky that I'm NOT gonna tell my wife...

-Drew

May 11, 2005 at 10:55 PM Post #36 of 104
Here is a picture of Guinness, he passed yesterday morning. I wasn't going to even mention it in a thread but I felt compelled when I saw this thread. Needless to say, the family is very sad at the moment. He was only 7 and a member of our family. We will always love him.

misc100017.jpg

miscpics072.jpg

May 11, 2005 at 11:07 PM Post #37 of 104
I'm sorry to hear of your loss Mike. He was a beautifull dog.
frown.gif

- Jay

May 11, 2005 at 11:10 PM Post #38 of 104
Quote:

Originally Posted by philodox
I'm sorry to hear of your loss Mike. He was a beautifull dog.
frown.gif

- Jay

Thanks. I probably shouldn't have posted here, I didn't want to to turn the thread into downer.

May 11, 2005 at 11:22 PM Post #40 of 104
Sorry to hear that mike. Your dog was really beautiful. I wish you and your family the best.

May 11, 2005 at 11:41 PM Post #42 of 104
As long as we're talking about pets who have passed...

FRESCA03.JPG

FRESCA06.JPG

FRESCA14.jpg

This is Fresca... she passed on in 1998 (god, has it been 7 years?) at approx. age 19 years, 4 months. I was very depressed, but she had a full life for a cat (and then some).

FRESCA02.JPG

Fresca, 1979-1998 (R.I.P. golden girl)

P.S. sorry to hear about that Mike... I know how it feels.
frown.gif

May 11, 2005 at 11:52 PM Post #43 of 104
Quote:

Originally Posted by chosen1
My wife's guinea pig Chico:
chico.jpg

BTW, Do any of you know how hard it is to take a picture of a guinea pig?

SATAN!!!!

959wendy.JPG

My folks got Wendy the last year I lived at home and she's a great dog. I really love labs. My sisters thought it was the cutest thing when they would carry Wendy to bed with them. It's less cute now when an 80+ lbs yellow lab insists on sleeping with you on your single bed. She practically will never sleep anywhere but on a bed and she'll paw and beg at the bedroom door when she wants to take a nap, regardless whether or not someone's in the bed. She's gotten really fat though since my folks now have tiny yards and nobody will walk her. I'm definitely set on living in a house in two years so I can finally get a dog. They also have a lab/brittany spaniel mix that must be 9 or 10 years old by now.

May 12, 2005 at 12:52 AM Post #44 of 104
One of my 4 cherry shrimp
CherryShrimp.jpg

My dwarf puffer
Wrinklypuff.jpg

I also have an otocinclus catfish in there, but alas no pics. They arn't so interesting looking anyways.

May 12, 2005 at 1:24 AM Post #45 of 104
The late, great Chivas. He ruled this roost for 15 years:

650Chivas.JPG

Kita, the current Queen Bee:

650kita2-med.jpg

Sophie, the cat that Head-Fi named:

650051105b-med.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back