Post your pet's picture
May 12, 2005 at 1:29 AM Post #46 of 104
My cat:

IMG_0266.jpg

IMG_0221.jpg

Brings me great joy everyday

May 12, 2005 at 5:44 AM Post #50 of 104
I really need to get me a pet. My kid loves dogs and cats, and so do I. Maybe I'll just get a couple of budgies.

May 12, 2005 at 6:13 AM Post #51 of 104
Ok, ok...so I finally gave in. I'm a little bored so I figured I'd snap off a few pics of the pooch, don't laugh she's got a terrifying bark!
biggrin.gif

Grr...Images aren't working, let me fiddle...
Here's a link to the albumn, hope it works!
My four year old dachshund Macy. Now that I've thoroughly embarrassed her she's gone out to seek shelter under my blankets, hopefully she won't pay me back by leaving me any "surprises".
biggrin.gif

EDIT* wow, no worries...she's now fast asleep and snoring and I guess she's dreaming cause she's giving those little sleepy dog yelps like she's chasing something in her dream. I wish I had a recorder *scrounges to find mic for PC*

May 12, 2005 at 6:44 AM Post #52 of 104
Quote:

Originally Posted by RYCeT
Here is my 6yo female sheltie, Joy

4632Joy_03-med.JPG

4632Joy_01-med.JPG

4632Joy_02-med.JPG

She still need to work on her shyness but overall she's been great.

I have a very special place in my heart for Shelties. We used to have a Sheltie who was the greatest puppy I've had, ever. Very fun for my brother and I to play with when we were younger (he played football with us, among other things), and also a very affectionate dog. Alas, like an earlier poster in this thread, my mom gave her away without warning (I was at my Dad's for the weekend). I feel kind of bad as this was 6+ years ago, but damned if I'm not still bitter towards my mom about it.

May 12, 2005 at 7:24 PM Post #54 of 104
Quote:

Originally Posted by PsychoZX
My Iguana. His name is scar. I named him that because when I first got him he had a small scar on his back that is now long gone.

lizzard.jpg

hi psychozx

he's a beauty! about a year old? do you know he's a male? he looks female to me.

if i can make a suggestion, lose the granular substrate (the pebbles or cat litter, whatever it is). use plain paper towels instead, and just replace them when he poops. the problem with using granular substrate is, the iguana's rectum comes out of his vent partially when he poops. that means the kitty litter or pebbles can stick to it and get drawn back into his body.

http://www.greenigsociety.org/home.html
this is a great site for up-to-date info.

May 12, 2005 at 10:03 PM Post #56 of 104
Here we go.

Ellie (beagle), Baby, and my brother's Jack Russel, Grace who came for a visit.
pets050305022.jpg

Walter:
pets050305003.jpg

Annie (she's deaf):
100_0323.jpg

Darius aka Satan:
pets050305034.jpg

Radar. He is the cat featured in my avatar:
100_0808.jpg

Mary Jane:
pets050305044.jpg

White's Tree frogs, Didg (smaller) and Irie (Larger). Didg got his name because he will "sing" when I play my Didgeridoo:
Frogs003.jpg

May 13, 2005 at 1:27 PM Post #59 of 104
Quote:

Originally Posted by redshifter
hi psychozx

he's a beauty! about a year old? do you know he's a male? he looks female to me.

Yeah almost a year. I know someone who knows a lot about iguanas told me that it was most likley a male.

Quote:

Originally Posted by redshifter
if i can make a suggestion, lose the granular substrate (the pebbles or cat litter, whatever it is). use plain paper towels instead, and just replace them when he poops. the problem with using granular substrate is, the iguana's rectum comes out of his vent partially when he poops. that means the kitty litter or pebbles can stick to it and get drawn back into his body.

http://www.greenigsociety.org/home.html
this is a great site for up-to-date info.

Thanks for the info i'll do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back