Post your iPod's playing time!
Nov 24, 2006 at 7:34 AM Post #16 of 26
Whatzup, this is my iPod's playing time. sorry about the size.

p1000218mw5.jpg

Nov 24, 2006 at 7:42 AM Post #17 of 26
^holy big picture batman!! whatever happened to the print screen button?

in any case here's mine in all it's glory:
biggrin.gif

picture1tk9.png

interestingly enough, the 3 of my iPods (2 shuffles + nano) have less than 250 songs on them combined
tongue.gif

Nov 24, 2006 at 7:54 AM Post #18 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by flecom /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i was using rockbox with FLAC files and man those things eat battery like crazy... it would burn through the battery in a few hours
frown.gif

No kidding. I did a long and painful experiment with Rockbox on my grayscale 4g iPod. It gave me hours on a full charge and it crashed so often I thought it was written by Bill Gates. Not worth the hassle for the small (if any, imo) improvement in sound quality.

Nov 24, 2006 at 12:03 PM Post #19 of 26
playtime.JPG

This is mine at the moment. I've still not added to iTunes all my albums as MP3 files as I'm doing them in batches so that I can make sure that the tags are all correct for transfer to my iPod (actually I've still not added all my albums to Foobar as FLAC files either - really should do that)

Nov 24, 2006 at 3:08 PM Post #21 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by pds6 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How the hell do you do that?

I have a Mac and for the life of me nothing will post. All I get is a crummy jpeg number.
confused.gif

How the hell do we do what?

Is it the little picture that you can't post? Here on Windows it's just a case of "print screen"

Nov 24, 2006 at 5:36 PM Post #22 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by m_memmory /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How the hell do we do what?

Is it the little picture that you can't post? Here on Windows it's just a case of "print screen"

command (apple logo) + shift + 4

then you'll get a crosshair cursor to highlight what you want copied. hope this helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back