Post your favourite snake oil adds
Sep 25, 2010 at 2:43 PM Post #16 of 30

Quote:
I thought Coconut-Audio was real until...
"There are dozens of ingredients in each level that all work together to form a wormhole into another dimension that dissipates the resonances and noise."
Haha, 
biggrin.gif

Just wait until you see the videos.

Sep 25, 2010 at 3:11 PM Post #17 of 30
Is that for real? Patrick82 is still alive? 

Man this guy is a genius: 

Quote:
We at Coconut-Audio have never been healthier since we started having Tourmaline products nearby. In fact, we have noticed an increase in brain performance and ear resolution

EDIT: Oh yeah, that site is somehow disturbing...

Jul 20, 2011 at 4:15 PM Post #20 of 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by revolink24 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just wait until you see the videos.

Whall-halla 

Jul 20, 2011 at 4:42 PM Post #21 of 30
Quote:
Microbrilliant Pebbles(tm) on interconnects!!!

Well of course it's not going to work if you use it like that. You're just using plain old Scotch tape! Obviously you need to order some audiophile quality adhesive to properly affix the pebbles to your cables. It normally costs $50,000 per foot, but if you can PM me I can sell you some at the low low price of only $35,000. Interested?

Jul 22, 2011 at 4:04 AM Post #22 of 30

Quote:
Well of course it's not going to work if you use it like that. You're just using plain old Scotch tape! Obviously you need to order some audiophile quality adhesive to properly affix the pebbles to your cables. It normally costs $50,000 per foot, but if you can PM me I can sell you some at the low low price of only $35,000. Interested?

I only need an inch, would $50 be fine? LOL, nice thread, and nice postings

Jul 22, 2011 at 4:45 AM Post #23 of 30
that whole coconut audio website made me laugh so hard. absolutely hilarious.

Jul 23, 2011 at 3:34 AM Post #25 of 30

Quote:
It isn't always categorized as snake oil, just taking blatantly taking advantage of the target demographic, but 'gaming' peripherals annoy the **** out of me.

I can see where you are coming from but my Razer Deathadder and Blackwidow are bargains, IMO. I loathe the shiny plastic on them but the Deathadder is a hell of a lot more comfortable (for me) than the **** Logitech G series. I also use it on max sensitivity, always (3500 dpi). The only two mice I'd choose over it are the Steelseries Ikari or the Mionix Naos 5k. The Blackwidow is probably the cheapest mechanical keyboard with Cherry MX Blues. Outside of those things, I agree. Who the hell needs an aluminum mouse pad that is too large to use as a mouse pad but not large enough for full desk coverage? What about $100+ shiny plastic headsets with **** SQ? Tsk tsk. 

Nov 30, 2011 at 2:29 AM Post #27 of 30

Quote:
It isn't always categorized as snake oil, just taking blatantly taking advantage of the target demographic, but 'gaming' peripherals annoy the **** out of me.

You can have my G13 when you pry it from my cold, dead, left hand.  Are u upset that I killed your toon w/ it?  J/K.  
tongue.gif
  Same for my 5600 dpi laser mouse.

Sep 16, 2013 at 3:08 PM Post #29 of 30
I was thinking of starting a thread when I found these but then I found this one.

http://www.thecableco.com/Product/Disc-Energizer
http://www.thecableco.com/Product/Acoustic-Energizer

May 19, 2023 at 7:53 PM Post #30 of 30

Users who are viewing this thread

Back