Post the last thing you bought. Oh fun!
Feb 26, 2008 at 2:48 PM Post #2,506 of 11,346
150 new CDs for $150
biggrin.gif

Feb 26, 2008 at 7:00 PM Post #2,510 of 11,346
Quote:

Originally Posted by WhatMACHI /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Here's a pic with the ipod on. The light comes through, although it is a little darker than normal, i'd say about 75%-85% of the light comes through.

I like to keep my gadgets mint. When i bought my previous ipod video, i put it straight into an agent18 case with the original plastic on it (the same as i did this). Even though its broken from a drop, i took out the ipod and it looks BRAND NEW, there hasnt even been a fingerprint on it lol :p Ill probably replace the HD one day :p

Haha I'm one of those guys who can't wait to get that first scratch so I can stop worrying about the mint-ness so much. Seems a bit pointless to buy an iPod with a nice exterior if you're just going to cover it all up IMO..

Feb 26, 2008 at 10:03 PM Post #2,513 of 11,346
Quote:

Originally Posted by jmmtn4aj /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Haha I'm one of those guys who can't wait to get that first scratch so I can stop worrying about the mint-ness so much. Seems a bit pointless to buy an iPod with a nice exterior if you're just going to cover it all up IMO..

I know what you mean, same thing happens for my mobile phones, once i scratch them i just chuck them around :p But until then ill keep good care of them :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back