Post the last thing you bought. Oh fun!
Nov 27, 2007 at 5:51 PM Post #1,714 of 11,343
well bout a Half Ounce.
biggrin.gif

Nov 28, 2007 at 5:54 AM Post #1,718 of 11,343
Assortment Shure E2 Olives for my 'Mellows. Wasn't sure which would fit...it was the medium.

Nov 28, 2007 at 5:56 AM Post #1,719 of 11,343
Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ Mauler /img/forum/go_quote.gif
well bout a Half Ounce.
biggrin.gif

Of left-handed cigarette leafs?

Nov 28, 2007 at 7:14 AM Post #1,722 of 11,343
The Gospel Of The Flying Spaghetti Monster-->Seems like it will be interesting, but I have to wait another 48 hrs before I can get home to read it.

A Spinmaster R/C helicopter-->I've been getting into R/C helicopter's as a hobby and I have two decent starter outdoor helicopters but wanted to get one for giggles indoors. This one was selling on sale during Black Friday so I had one placed on layaway. Again, I have to wait another 48 hrs before I get home to it.

Nov 28, 2007 at 7:22 AM Post #1,724 of 11,343
Quote:

Originally Posted by appophylite /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The Gospel Of The Flying Spaghetti Monster-->Seems like it will be interesting, but I have to wait another 48 hrs before I can get home to read it.

A Spinmaster R/C helicopter-->I've been getting into R/C helicopter's as a hobby and I have two decent starter outdoor helicopters but wanted to get one for giggles indoors. This one was selling on sale during Black Friday so I had one placed on layaway. Again, I have to wait another 48 hrs before I get home to it.

Which begginer copter did you get? I got a Walkera Dragonfly 4. I cant seem to fly it though... I think there's something wrong with it.

Nov 28, 2007 at 7:22 AM Post #1,725 of 11,343
Quote:

Originally Posted by DLeeWebb /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The book "Pillars Of The Earth" by Ken Follett. Oprah didn't steer me wrong with "The Road" by Cormac McCarthy! Don't know when I'll have time to read it though, but got 40% off at Borders...

This novel is an absolute classic, a masterclass in writing a 12th century epic, and became a success way before it was on oprah
biggrin.gif
. I just finished its sort-of sequel, World Without End, which pales in comparison, though is still quite entertaining.

Read it asap, the experience will surely stay with you for a long time to come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back