Post the last thing you bought. Oh fun!
May 14, 2007 at 7:08 AM Post #526 of 11,344
616ZHIfnXKL._SS500_.jpg

on double LP. it's a joy.

May 14, 2007 at 7:46 AM Post #527 of 11,344
I was all set to go to Bluedragon for my first tattoo. But then they didn't seem too jazzed about it, I mean they were professional enough, and they said we could meet at the convention...which didn't happen. But what did happen was that I did my homework before going, and now my "second choice" is the only guy I'll trust now, Pena over at His Master's Tattoo.

He took the flash I gave him, and made something different and better, and mostly freehand. Something that doesn't look like flash of course.

It looks more settled in and natural now, I just want to make sure it's healed before shaving my leg in that area to take another picture. It feels done, I just want to be sure.
smily_headphones1.gif

The itching is bad for me because I'm someone who enjoys scratching and picking at things. It feels normal now though.

IMG_0931.png

Quote:

Originally Posted by *645-k701 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
http://www.legacytattoo.fi/tattoo/artists/tomi.html

Tomi at legacy tattoo...

I've only got 3 tat's, my bird has 7..
The last tattoo she got was from legacy, Temp* tattoo artist did it for her.

I went back to *Infamous tattoo*
(got my 2nd tattoo from infamous) in swe to get this exact tat done and they turned me down saying it was to much detail, was too small.

Came home and went to legacy they said no problems, should be fine.

This Tomi guy owned it in 2+ hours. the fine detail is sweet as, couldnt be happier.

tat hurt the least of the other 2 i have , this forearm spot is meant to be the least painfull.

itching not started yet, but i know its not as painfull as the tat itself.
=)

my tat collection is as lame and short as my audiophile journey..
infant if you will.

May 15, 2007 at 1:07 PM Post #531 of 11,344
Quote:

Originally Posted by plainsong /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh, a WM6 device on page 24.... I need to get one as soon as Missing Sync supports it. You'll have to tell us how Wisbar/Pocketbreeze/Pocketweather/iLauncher is working on it. Or actually just Wisbar Advanced 2 since I know SBSH is developing for WM6.

Well my HTC S710 came in yesterday. It looks pretty sweet. And yes, it runs Windows Mobile 6 for Smartphones. Unfortunately, the software you listed are for PocketPCs so they won't work on my smartphone. No touchscreen.

BTW, I don't know how many of you here have smartphones, but are there any recommendations for GPS software for the phones?

May 16, 2007 at 1:11 AM Post #534 of 11,344
a haircut, and a footlong cold cut combo subway sandwhich right after.

May 18, 2007 at 7:12 AM Post #540 of 11,344
I just got the HD DVD add on for the Xbox 360. Very pleased with the results so far.

Next up: Air conditioner for the house and some new light fixtures to replace the nasty ones that came with the house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back