Post the last thing you bought. Oh fun!
May 7, 2009 at 9:51 PM Post #8,731 of 11,344
Circulation pump of danish manufacturing of course - "free" as its a shared expense. Look at your own and you would be surprised that yet another marked niche is overrun by danish companies
wink.gif

(others would be wind power, shipping, hearing aids, bluetooth products, insulin and some other medicals and enzymes for anything from food to cleaning products to name a few)

May 7, 2009 at 10:06 PM Post #8,733 of 11,344
not really a purchase but i finally took the tour of LST-325... it's only been here for about 4 years and for some reason i never got around to it

also saw this on clearance for $5 (the local k-mart is awesome for clearance prices) and that part of me that loves painfully generic first person shooters with bad voice acting could not resist... though why a k-mart in kentucky would have a canadian version of the game (text on back in english and french and includes english and french manuals) confuses me

050709.jpg

May 8, 2009 at 6:05 AM Post #8,737 of 11,344
Quote:

Originally Posted by necropimp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
not really a purchase but i finally took the tour of LST-325... it's only been here for about 4 years and for some reason i never got around to it

also saw this on clearance for $5 (the local k-mart is awesome for clearance prices) and that part of me that loves painfully generic first person shooters with bad voice acting could not resist... though why a k-mart in kentucky would have a canadian version of the game (text on back in english and french and includes english and french manuals) confuses me

050709.jpg

Played the demo for that one. It is indeed painfully generic, but much less painful if you murder your AI teammates before taking on the enemy. Then you get sweet silence over the radio until your reinforcements arrive.

May 8, 2009 at 4:53 PM Post #8,743 of 11,344
oops double post

May 8, 2009 at 5:00 PM Post #8,744 of 11,344
Last thing I bought is an Western Digital WD TV adapter.

Lovely, tiny thing. Connects your USB sticks or harddisks to your TV and watch it in FULL-HD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back