Post the last thing you bought. Oh fun!
Dec 21, 2008 at 2:31 AM Post #6,319 of 11,345
Quote:

Originally Posted by Samgotit /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Gary Zukav's The Dancing Wu Li Masters.

Excellent book - you'll love it.

I just purchased and installed a new cabin filter and air filter for the car.

Dec 21, 2008 at 3:28 AM Post #6,321 of 11,345
Some milk for the break
frown.gif

Dec 21, 2008 at 4:33 AM Post #6,322 of 11,345
cheap laser pointer - I can't believe how incredibly cool these things are- $3.99 at the local quickie mart, and I have yet to find an area wide enough that I can find something so far away that I can't light it up with one of these things (granted, I live in the city, so it's pretty hard to find things that are really far away with an unobstructed view in the first place, but keep in mind there's a lot of light pollution competing, too, and I can still see the little red dot several blocks down. Maybe someday I'll drive out to the country to see how they work there. That sounds like a great way to waste time.)

Dec 21, 2008 at 4:39 AM Post #6,323 of 11,345
Quote:

Originally Posted by chzplz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
cheap laser pointer - I can't believe how incredibly cool these things are- $3.99 at the local quickie mart, and I have yet to find an area wide enough that I can find something so far away that I can't light it up with one of these things (granted, I live in the city, so it's pretty hard to find things that are really far away with an unobstructed view in the first place, but keep in mind there's a lot of light pollution competing, too, and I can still see the little red dot several blocks down. Maybe someday I'll drive out to the country to see how they work there. That sounds like a great way to waste time.)

when you say quickie mart, do you mean 7-11?

Dec 21, 2008 at 1:48 PM Post #6,329 of 11,345
This album:

51eAJBWrs4L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Downloaded from the Amazon MP3 store (got it for really cheap, too!).
biggrin.gif
Sounds great on my home stereo and on my 3G iPod nano.
happy_face1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back