Post the last thing you bought. Oh fun!
Jun 22, 2008 at 4:36 AM Post #3,586 of 11,355
And another unexpected purchase just now... a couple cels from Serial Experiments: Lain. I've held out a looong time for a good Lain cel that was at a price I was willing to pay, and it's finally happened.
biggrin.gif

ad2e_1.JPG

dece_1.JPG

Jun 22, 2008 at 8:00 AM Post #3,587 of 11,355
Quote:

Originally Posted by randerson3024 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sounds fun. I'm in my 40's and don't even know how to drive a motorcycle. I inherited a late 1960's era Triumph 600 I am going to have restored (and learn how to drive). We love our toys, I love sreaming around in the 'Vette even if I have to finance the gas for it now.

Its indeed fun.
But you have to run with a clear mind, and don't trust anyone around you. Cause those car drivers do lots of crazy things. Cutting turns, changing lanes without signals, ...

Hope you get to enjoy your Triumph some day.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 22, 2008 at 9:04 AM Post #3,589 of 11,355
Quote:

Originally Posted by krmathis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Its indeed fun.
But you have to run with a clear mind, and don't trust anyone around you. Cause those car drivers do lots of crazy things. Cutting turns, changing lanes without signals, ...

Hope you get to enjoy your Triumph some day.
smily_headphones1.gif

Me, too, it belonged to my eccentric great uncle who drove it all over the country well into his 70's. He also had an elevator in his two story house. I really miss him.

Jun 22, 2008 at 11:54 AM Post #3,599 of 11,355
Quote:

Originally Posted by gz76 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Geez randerson3024, if you find you don't need all of those carts feel free to send 'em my way!

I have an insane collection, but if I ever part with any I would be happy to contact you.

Jun 22, 2008 at 4:43 PM Post #3,600 of 11,355
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fitz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
And another unexpected purchase just now... a couple cels from Serial Experiments: Lain. I've held out a looong time for a good Lain cel that was at a price I was willing to pay, and it's finally happened.
biggrin.gif

ad2e_1.JPG

dece_1.JPG

And just got this one too after getting the seller to drop the price a little bit:

8823_1.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back