Post the best setups for your Darth Beyers!
Apr 28, 2008 at 5:19 PM Post #2 of 10
I *love* mine, and it hasn't changed in a long time (which shows I really do love it):

iMod iPod > ALO VCap dock > Blue Circle Audio SBH > VXD3 Deep Cup Darth Beyers

DSC01413.jpg

Apr 28, 2008 at 5:29 PM Post #4 of 10
Yeah, I know, I use any excuse to post it
biggrin.gif

May 21, 2008 at 6:33 AM Post #7 of 10
I'm currently planning out my rig around some V3s I'm still on the lookout for so this thread is very appealing. Current plan is simple though... Mac => Corda Aria/Cantate => Darth Beyer V3 (Wood TBD). I've been toying with tossing an OMZ DAC in there and a Darkvoice tube amp, but being simple might be the best route to start with
smily_headphones1.gif

And Skylab: awesome AWESOME rig
smily_headphones1.gif

May 21, 2008 at 8:18 AM Post #8 of 10
Check my sig. The picture is not quite accurate as it is the MicroDac and Darths that have good synergy at a reasonable price. (USB Monica is not good with Darths).

Millet Hybrid does a fine job driving them and a spectacular job at the price. Darths actually like solid state amp. My little Headsix does a very nice job for a portable.

May 21, 2008 at 12:15 PM Post #9 of 10
nothin' much to actually show.............one X-Deep runs from downstairs computer/Juli@ card via Corda HA-2 MkII SE, .........and another X-Deep (along with dt990/600ohm) runs from upstairs computer/Juli@ card via Corda Prehead MkII. The Prehead loop is also used to connect ASL MG Head OTL MkIII (which sits on Prehead)for running modded k340, and Joe Grado/Aless.MS Pro 'phones. Altogether a simple, compact system with a lot of breadth to it.

May 21, 2008 at 11:53 PM Post #10 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by Skylab /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I *love* mine, and it hasn't changed in a long time (which shows I really do love it):

iMod iPod > ALO VCap dock > Blue Circle Audio SBH > VXD3 Deep Cup Darth Beyers

DSC01413.jpg

You my friend have too money, time or both. Very nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back