Post Rock Concert Syndrome (NIN)
Aug 10, 2009 at 3:45 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

Nocturnal310

Headphoneus Supremus
hey guys...

just came back home from Nine Inch Nails concert in Singapore....will upload pics n videos later.

it was damn awesome.....my ears are ringing little bit..and my legs are aching from jumping.

feeling little weird rite now...kinda low.

have u ever felt very low after a concert?....i m feeling like smthg awesome just got over and i ll never experience it again.

Aug 10, 2009 at 4:41 PM Post #2 of 15
urgh... I hope you brought your ear plugs...

Aug 10, 2009 at 4:42 PM Post #3 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nocturnal310 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hey guys...

just came back home from Nine Inch Nails concert in Singapore....will upload pics n videos later.

it was damn awesome.....my ears are ringing little bit..and my legs are aching from jumping.

feeling little weird rite now...kinda low.

have u ever felt very low after a concert?....i m feeling like smthg awesome just got over and i ll never experience it again.

Feeling low after a large social gathering. Pretty common. Read some Durkheim.

Aug 10, 2009 at 4:45 PM Post #4 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by SonicDawg /img/forum/go_quote.gif
urgh... I hope you brought your ear plugs...

nah...i forgot.....tinnitus feels awesome..lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanTheMiataMan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Feeling low after a large social gathering. Pretty common. Read some Durkheim.

ya...the energy in the crowd was incredible...and after u experience that...everything else feels so normal.

today was my last day of vacation and college starts tomorrow..i doubt i ll be able to sit quietly through the lecture.

Aug 10, 2009 at 5:33 PM Post #5 of 15
Take two of these call me in the morning:

pretzel.jpg

Aug 10, 2009 at 5:35 PM Post #6 of 15
well you did experience something awesome that you likely wont experience again

didn't trent say that this was the last tour for NIN? at least for a while

Aug 10, 2009 at 5:45 PM Post #7 of 15
I had the same feeling after watching Titan AE when I was younger, and I feel the same way once I beat any video game I'm whole heartedly into. It's a feeling of ... dammit this has been my happiness after getting home from work for the last 2-3 days and now what do I do?

You go to another concert, or play another great game, that's what.

Aug 10, 2009 at 6:08 PM Post #8 of 15
NIN puts on an amazing show and it is really cool that you got to go see it. I have been able to make to a show from the last 2 tours they put on.

While ear plugs will stop the ringing and I am sure stop hearing loss, all of that is part of the show!

Aug 10, 2009 at 7:29 PM Post #9 of 15
I went to a concert a couple of weeks ago that was jam-packed. Everybody wanted to dance, but the only place to go was up. I'm too old to jump to I just bobbed on the balls of my feet. It was not until the next morning that I realized that I had done about 2,000 calf raises the night before. Ouch.

Aug 11, 2009 at 7:12 PM Post #13 of 15

Users who are viewing this thread

Back