Post Pics of Your Halloween Costumes
Nov 1, 2007 at 12:42 AM Post #31 of 48
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gord SW Ont /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This was a quickie picture ... I should take a better one as he's hilarious when he moves around in his costume.
tongue.gif

dogcostume1.jpg

ROFL
biggrin.gif

Has your dog seen himself in the mirror
tongue.gif

Nov 1, 2007 at 1:33 AM Post #32 of 48
Quote:

Originally Posted by PiccoloNamek /img/forum/go_quote.gif
To be used for scaring the crap out of innocent passersby.

Wow, I am assuming that small bluish area in the last photo is you, very good camouflage. That is guaranteed to get a few screams!

Nov 1, 2007 at 1:49 AM Post #33 of 48
Natural camouflage is best! I'd like to see CADPAT do that!

I managed to scare one kid really good. He held his candy bag in front of himself as if to protect himself. Then he said to his friend "There's a guy there!", after I laid back down.

Nov 1, 2007 at 2:23 AM Post #34 of 48
Quote:

Originally Posted by skudmunky /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was supporting you.
tongue.gif

Oh! Sweet.
cool.gif

Nov 1, 2007 at 2:53 AM Post #35 of 48
Quote:

Originally Posted by lmilhan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Here ya go.

buckethead_H2007.jpg

Buckethead! I have to remeber to do that one year, looks absolutely amazing.

Nov 1, 2007 at 2:54 AM Post #36 of 48
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gord SW Ont /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This was a quickie picture ... I should take a better one as he's hilarious when he moves around in his costume.
tongue.gif

dogcostume1.jpg

THATS A MAZING! We got some frickin smart people in here.

Nov 1, 2007 at 3:34 AM Post #37 of 48
Nov 2, 2007 at 2:21 AM Post #40 of 48
LOL! Wow, how much did that set you back? See I really want to do something better next year. I wanted to get a costume with the nervous system on it, ala Alex Grey, which wouldn't have been the best costume, but I would have felt cool wearing it (maybe even the rest of the year) but I cheaped out and got a safe bet from Wally World. Where do you get your costumes from, online, locally?

Nov 2, 2007 at 4:43 AM Post #41 of 48
It was like 2am...most people were totally wasted by the time it went dead....so I just took it off. But I will give it kudos, I wore that thing for like 5 ours before the battery died. Good thing is, you stay cool cause there's a little fan.

As far as how much I pad...I think it was somewhere like $40...

Nov 2, 2007 at 6:39 AM Post #42 of 48
i feel i have best costume at work in the bag

halloween07od7.jpg

if only i had an m16 to pose with

Nov 3, 2007 at 2:25 AM Post #43 of 48
I've seen some of your costume in the "Last thing you bought" thread. I am sure at the very least, it will be the most authentic.

Nov 3, 2007 at 4:38 AM Post #44 of 48
Quote:

Originally Posted by oicdn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It was like 2am...most people were totally wasted by the time it went dead....so I just took it off. But I will give it kudos, I wore that thing for like 5 ours before the battery died. Good thing is, you stay cool cause there's a little fan.

As far as how much I pad...I think it was somewhere like $40...

Wearing a costume like that takes... balls.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Nov 4, 2008 at 11:54 PM Post #45 of 48
I had posted about this on the other halloween 2008 thread, but I went and looked today, and it's dead :p

Anyway, here I am during the costume judging part of the Halloween festivities at work on Friday.
846cropped.jpg

I'm Jesus and my dogs are my flock (they are sheep).
I won the Grandmaster award
icon10.gif

@Gord
I'm going to use that sort of design for next year. That's awesome!

@Picollo
OMG that's great, I can't see you at all in the bottom pic. I ended up working so late Friday night, I missed the trick or treaters
frown.gif
I didn't get much done all morning with the kids (local schools bring kids to cityhall for trick or treating), having my dogs here, and then the costume contest, so I had to work until about 7PM to finish up some things. By the time I got home, the little ones were already home in a sugar coma
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back