Post pics of your computer rigs here.
Mar 11, 2007 at 5:56 PM Post #331 of 723
blink.gif
I'm going to succumb to pressure and order a jerker sooner or later
blink.gif

Mar 12, 2007 at 1:19 AM Post #332 of 723
I really had no idea the jerker was so popular. That being said I love mine. Keep the pics coming/
600smile.gif

Mar 12, 2007 at 4:15 PM Post #335 of 723
Here is my home office setup. I have a Dell XPS 2nd Gen that is not pictured:

large.jpg

large.jpg

Close-up of the top shelf:

original.jpg

I also run a T-amp/Pinnacle PN5+ off of the X-can V3. I keep the setup on a shelf across from my desk.

original.jpg

I have a lot more clutter than the a lot of you folks. I wish I had the discipline to file stuff as it came in, but I just throw it on the shelf in my desk. BTW I really like the jerker desks that have been posted above. I may look into getting one in the future. Are they fairly sturdy?

Mar 13, 2007 at 2:22 AM Post #337 of 723
Quote:

Originally Posted by werdwerdus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow, I'm guessing you got a couple Terabytes of external HDDs up there..
eek.gif

i see a 1TB station already... and looks like 2 western digital fatties (400-500gb), and even more!
blink.gif
blink.gif
blink.gif

lots of space indeed! haha

Mar 13, 2007 at 4:00 AM Post #338 of 723
Quote:

Originally Posted by uraflit /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i see a 1TB station already... and looks like 2 western digital fatties (400-500gb), and even more!
blink.gif
blink.gif
blink.gif

lots of space indeed! haha

Yeah, I have a lot of hard drives. I use them for audio (lossless), photos, and video so I can access them from any room in the house. I guess I could hide them in the closet, but it is hard to get in and out of there because of a fold up treadmill. I plan to get an ethernet capable printer so I can move my current printer off of my desktop and replace it with a vintage receiver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back