Mar 6, 2007 at 12:27 AM Post #301 of 723
main..
P1010020.JPG

bedroom..
bedroom.jpg

Mar 6, 2007 at 1:01 AM Post #302 of 723
Quote:

Originally Posted by kin0kin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is the creature 2's sub shielded? if it's not, I suggest you avoid using it as a headphone stand, it's gonna change how the phone sound over time.

i just put it there for the picture...i don't know if it's sub shielded or not...i usually just lay it on my desk...

Mar 6, 2007 at 1:21 AM Post #304 of 723
Quote:

Originally Posted by damayor521 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
@magnetik: What type of desk are you using for your main rig?

Jerker from Ikea.. w/ the shelf extension and two additional side shelves. (sold seperately)

I hear on the forums that they are discontinuing them though but don't know if that is true or not.

Mar 6, 2007 at 9:39 PM Post #309 of 723
Quote:

Originally Posted by magnetik /img/forum/go_quote.gif
main..
P1010020.JPG

i have the jerker too, no extra side extensions tho. and mine was brown (wood) color
confused.gif

but het magnetik, doesnt the top shelf feel a bit weak to hold all that gear on top? i tried puttin 1 receiver on the top shelf and felt scared that it would break the shelf
plainface.gif

Mar 7, 2007 at 4:40 AM Post #310 of 723
Quote:

Originally Posted by magnetik /img/forum/go_quote.gif
main..
P1010020.JPG

damn.... i didn't know the awesomeness of the jerker until i saw this pic

that is sweet.

btw: would you mind taking another shot but zoomed out so i can see the ENTIRE table?

Mar 7, 2007 at 3:01 PM Post #312 of 723
Quote:

Originally Posted by uraflit /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i have the jerker too, no extra side extensions tho. and mine was brown (wood) color
confused.gif

but het magnetik, doesnt the top shelf feel a bit weak to hold all that gear on top? i tried puttin 1 receiver on the top shelf and felt scared that it would break the shelf
plainface.gif

considering it's the same type of shelf that's holding up the monitor.. I think it's ok. I put a lot more on the shelf w/out any probs though. that pioneer elite is a pretty heavy reciever and the metal railing underneath will prevent the wood from ever bowing in the middle.. just make sure you tighten all the bolts down pretty good so you don't have movement front to back.

mine is also brown.. it's pretty dark though.

Mar 7, 2007 at 3:01 PM Post #313 of 723
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowVlican /img/forum/go_quote.gif
damn.... i didn't know the awesomeness of the jerker until i saw this pic

that is sweet.

btw: would you mind taking another shot but zoomed out so i can see the ENTIRE table?

sure.. will do when I get back home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back