Post pic(s) of your latest "significant" purchase(s)!!! v2.0
Oct 13, 2011 at 12:00 AM Post #1,655 of 4,134
Wife exchanged the rug, said that the blue boarder made the room look smaller.  Here's the new one, I don't think it pops as much but you know how it is, I still get to keep my headphones and that's what counts.
redface.gif

Oct 13, 2011 at 11:48 AM Post #1,657 of 4,134

Quote:
Wife exchanged the rug, said that the blue boarder made the room look smaller.  Here's the new one, I don't think it pops as much but you know how it is, I still get to keep my headphones and that's what counts.
redface.gif

Nice rug and room.

Quote:
Salomon Quest 4D boots:

And North Face Atlas Triclimate Jacket:

I really love them :).

Nice gear, getting ready for a proper Scottish winter ? I was training there a couple of years ago, it was like a different world in winter, amazing landscape.

Oct 13, 2011 at 11:58 AM Post #1,658 of 4,134

Quote:

Nice gear, getting ready for a proper Scottish winter ? I was training there a couple of years ago, it was like a different world in winter, amazing landscape.

Exactly ^^, hopefully I'll have enough free time (as in time away from my computer) to really enjoy it.

Oct 14, 2011 at 2:08 PM Post #1,661 of 4,134

Quote:
That jacket looks great. I love winter to. =)

Best time of the year :)! I'm guessing that Norway must be unfreakinbelievably beautiful in the winter (although ridiculously cold?).... mmmm... all of a sudden I have a desire to visit Norway...

Oct 18, 2011 at 7:54 PM Post #1,663 of 4,134
Marantz 2265B

Just picked it up locally off CL, and the picture is from the ad. Pots were cleaned and the lamps replaced. I'm going to check the caps, but he had been using it.

Oct 18, 2011 at 8:37 PM Post #1,665 of 4,134
Quote:
Nice pickup!
biggrin.gif

How's it sound?

Truthfully, I stopped between school and work, and it's in the car. I'll get it hooked up tonight when I finally get home. I'll snap some more picutres and post them. Just wish I could have grabbed the circa 1981 JBL speakers and Realistic STA2200 he had too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back