Post pic(s) of your latest "significant" purchase(s)!!! v2.0
May 12, 2014 at 2:52 PM Post #3,828 of 4,134
Cleans up nicely.  Congrats.

May 17, 2014 at 3:31 AM Post #3,832 of 4,134
I sold off my headphone gear and moved back to a 2 channel system. Everything except the Mac Mini hiding in the back, I bought over the last few weeks. That is a PWD MkII, Pass X350.5 and B&W N802. The sound is fantastic. It has so much headroom; I have to play it above comfortable levels to get the needle on the amp to twitch. The PWD is connected to the computer by USB. I run BitPerfect on the Mac controlled by an iPad.

May 17, 2014 at 6:43 AM Post #3,833 of 4,134
  I sold off my headphone gear and moved back to a 2 channel system. Everything except the Mac Mini hiding in the back, I bought over the last few weeks. That is a PWD MkII, Pass X350.5 and B&W N802. The sound is fantastic. It has so much headroom; I have to play it above comfortable levels to get the needle on the amp to twitch. The PWD is connected to the computer by USB. I run BitPerfect on the Mac controlled by an iPad.

Damn, that's a lush setup.

May 17, 2014 at 10:32 PM Post #3,834 of 4,134
EDIT: While my new purchase doesn't match the B&W Natulius lineup I love my recent pick-up.  I'm buying more toys over the next 30 days.  Seaton Submersive Sub, 3D Projector, etc.  I'm building up a new full out theater room in my new house.  I move in next month but part 1 of many pieces are coming together for my build.

PSB Image T6 / PSB Image C5

Amazing full tower speakers and a center that really sings.  Def and upgrade from my Klipsch Reference Series!!!

May 17, 2014 at 11:45 PM Post #3,835 of 4,134
Looks like you are working on a nice sysyem. I would like to build a theater at some point, but I will also have to wait until I move. Until then the 50in will due. Unfortunatly due to the house layout I can't even use my stereo with movies. I cant cover the Window with a TV. Well I am okay with doing that, but no one else is.

May 18, 2014 at 11:26 AM Post #3,836 of 4,134
Looks like you are working on a nice sysyem. I would like to build a theater at some point, but I will also have to wait until I move. Until then the 50in will due. Unfortunatly due to the house layout I can't even use my stereo with movies. I cant cover the Window with a TV. Well I am okay with doing that, but no one else is.

Thanks.  You're system is awesome as well.  My friend has a pair of B&W that look similar to yours hooked up to a McIntosh setup. For 2 channel it really sings.

I have a home theater in my living room currently (Klipsch Reference Series, Outlaw Audio sub, Marantz AV Receiver).  I'm going full out with this new rig.  The PSB speakers up front, probably Polk in the rear, Seaton Submersive HP for a sub, and a 3D 1080p projector.  I have a dedicated room I'm making a theater room.  I move in the new place in June.  Just gotta start buying up the other parts.  :)

May 18, 2014 at 12:50 PM Post #3,837 of 4,134
Very nice speakers guys
smile.gif

I love my headphones but will always be a speaker guy..

May 25, 2014 at 1:24 AM Post #3,839 of 4,134

Apple Touch Generation 5

ios 8 in a couple days offering 24 bit/192 kHz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back