Post pic(s) of your latest "significant" purchase(s)!!! v2.0
Nov 16, 2009 at 4:36 PM Post #121 of 4,134
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zaluss /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Onix SP3 Integrated Tube Amplifier

Lenovo T500 Elite fully loaded.

How do you like it? I absolutely adore mine with the upgraded tubes. Such an amazing sound for such a small price.

Nov 16, 2009 at 5:35 PM Post #122 of 4,134
view.aspx

You gotz to have da bumpz

Nov 16, 2009 at 8:18 PM Post #123 of 4,134
back.jpg

boot.jpg

front2.jpg

rightside.jpg

Mini1275.jpg

Mini1275.jpg

Significant to me, as it's my first car.

Significant to me, as i've always wanted a car, since the age of 5!

Significant to me, as I spent alot of my savings on it.

Significant to me, as it's so cheap to insure with the classic car loophole!

Significant to me, as I love it.

Significant to me, as i'm busy with it!

Significant to me, as i'm no longer interested in anything else. Little money will be spent on headphones next year, unlike how I planned for for when I had bought a car!

Significant to me, as it's all registered in my name, unlike my friends rich parents, who own newer (but slower!) cars, but registed in their parents names!
biggrin.gif

Matt

Nov 16, 2009 at 8:49 PM Post #124 of 4,134
/\ very nice too

congrats - minis are great, nice and low to the ground, always feels you are going a lot faster than you are, nice trunk too for your victims, personally i went with the vw beatle and removed the passenger seat for long cross state missions
very_evil_smiley.gif
each to their own

classed as a classic now i see!

enjoy the O.P.P.
wink_face.gif

Nov 16, 2009 at 9:27 PM Post #126 of 4,134
Quote:

Originally Posted by Moontan13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's all that matters. Ignore the peeps that make fun of it for being small and girly.

a VW Beetle is small and girly.

The mini is just a sign of a confident man.
tongue.gif

Nov 16, 2009 at 10:19 PM Post #127 of 4,134
oh so people though i was taking the mickey? interesting, oh contrare, i am a huge mini fan and have owned three since teenager - the wv beetle was serial killer humour - i am a volvo driver now sadly!

i remember when i met my future girlfriend, i was driving my mini cooper and she had some posh merc, she later said it was refreshing to see someone confident enough to go round in a mini and that i obviously didnt suffer from trying to compensate for small **** syndrome - heh
confused_face.gif

Nov 16, 2009 at 10:29 PM Post #128 of 4,134
Ahh, don't worry, when it's running, hopefully after just a new battery, and insurance is paid for, early next year, it'll be getting the final bits (hopefully by then i'll have done the first bits I want to do
tongue.gif
).

Hoping to add Sportspack arches, and wheels, which should make it alot meaner, and less girly
tongue.gif
- currently looking girly, with the stickers. A gay fella owned it before me you see
smily_headphones1.gif

Should eventually look a bit more like this:
JamesMooreEDIT.jpg

764395.jpg

764397.jpg

764399.jpg

(Like the late MPI Sportspack Rover Mini's, but easier to work on myself without fuel injection, complex ECU's, and new fangled stuff... and farrrr cheaper
tongue.gif
)

Should be pretty nippy to with the 1275cc transplant done by the previous owner... A standard 1275 in this clip, flying along! Made me beam ear to ear, as I havn't been in, or driven my car yet (17 in January), and was pleased to know it should be quick - well, for a first car, and a £650 (currently spent, will be more like £1200 when i'm done, but still.) car
biggrin.gif

Nov 16, 2009 at 10:45 PM Post #129 of 4,134
My other hobby is knife collecting, and I just purchased this limited edition RC-3 from Rat Cutlery. Only 200 are being made, each being individually numbered for the "Rat Pack' members. Mine will be #36.

I'll be getting it 1st part of December. Its a xmas gift to myself.

ratpackknife.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back