Post pic(s) of your latest "significant" purchase(s)!!! v2.0
Jan 3, 2014 at 8:58 PM Post #3,661 of 4,134
It's been a while since I posted in here, so I might as well group some of my significant purchases in one shot.

Most notable is that VKB Fat Black Mamba stick, which I just got today. First impressions are pretty positive overall, though if I just had an adapter to plop that TM HOTAS Warthog stick handle on it, that would be near perfection...problem is, I'll probably have to sell the whole Warthog system to cover the cost.

There's also the Beyerdynamic MMX 300 that I've been testing out lately. It's starting to grow on me; it's no Stax in terms of musical prowess, but music sounds enjoyable nonetheless (better with a midrange EQ bump, though), and the mic's actually quite remarkable in terms of quality.

The external hard drive, HOTAS Warthog stick, G500 and Icemat/Steelseries I-2 (again, I didn't actually know it would be pink when I ordered it) have been there for a while, though, so I wouldn't exactly call them "latest" purchases.

Jan 4, 2014 at 3:35 PM Post #3,663 of 4,134

This is my second Samsung big screen. My first a 41 inch plasma, this one a 40 inch LED. So low cost as they are on sale for $450. The 1080p comes alive with either a blue-ray or 1080p file from a USB drive!

Jan 9, 2014 at 6:34 PM Post #3,665 of 4,134

Technics SL-B200 turntable, completing my bedroom rig.

Jan 17, 2014 at 3:05 PM Post #3,667 of 4,134
  It's been a while since I posted in here, so I might as well group some of my significant purchases in one shot.

Most notable is that VKB Fat Black Mamba stick, which I just got today. First impressions are pretty positive overall, though if I just had an adapter to plop that TM HOTAS Warthog stick handle on it, that would be near perfection...problem is, I'll probably have to sell the whole Warthog system to cover the cost.

There's also the Beyerdynamic MMX 300 that I've been testing out lately. It's starting to grow on me; it's no Stax in terms of musical prowess, but music sounds enjoyable nonetheless (better with a midrange EQ bump, though), and the mic's actually quite remarkable in terms of quality.

The external hard drive, HOTAS Warthog stick, G500 and Icemat/Steelseries I-2 (again, I didn't actually know it would be pink when I ordered it) have been there for a while, though, so I wouldn't exactly call them "latest" purchases.

that looks awesome!!!  Fun fun!

Jan 18, 2014 at 11:31 PM Post #3,670 of 4,134

Lenovo IdeaCentre A730 computer.

Jan 23, 2014 at 6:19 PM Post #3,671 of 4,134

I was getting booze today (a day by myself at home) and I decided to finally invest in something to vape with. There is a shop right next to the liquor store and I'm really enjoying it so far.

Might help with my stress level at work lately, too.

Definitely gonna be investing in something more fancy before my road trip in March.

Jan 23, 2014 at 7:01 PM Post #3,672 of 4,134

I was getting booze today (a day by myself at home) and I decided to finally invest in something to vape with. There is a shop right next to the liquor store and I'm really enjoying it so far.

Might help with my stress level at work lately, too.

Definitely gonna be investing in something more fancy before my road trip in March.

Hell, yes it's right next to the liquor store.
biggrin.gif

A friend of mine was hipping me about this but his was pretty expensive.

Jan 23, 2014 at 8:08 PM Post #3,673 of 4,134
Hell, yes it's right next to the liquor store.:D

A friend of mine was hipping me about this but his was pretty expensive.

I paid under 60 before tax for 20ml of liquid, an 1100 battery, and upgraded tank and tip. Definitely cheaper than cigarettes.

Even less when you mix your own fluid. Been wanting one for awhile. Today was just the right day.

Jan 25, 2014 at 10:35 AM Post #3,675 of 4,134

Users who are viewing this thread

Back