Post interesting pics from your cellphone
Aug 10, 2010 at 3:24 AM Post #4 of 19

Quote:

I'd be surprised if they saved it and it remained functional.

Here is one of mine, taken by my wife:

Aug 10, 2010 at 4:57 PM Post #5 of 19

Quote:
I'd be surprised if they saved it and it remained functional.

Here is one of mine, taken by my wife:

I wasn't on the trauma service then, just helping out in the downtime between our cases so I don't know for sure... but I think they were able to piece the forearm and elbow back together ok. 

So your wife took a pic of you in that pic?  I see how you gals roll.
tongue.gif

Aug 11, 2010 at 3:26 AM Post #7 of 19

Quote:

I wasn't on the trauma service then, just helping out in the downtime between our cases so I don't know for sure... but I think they were able to piece the forearm and elbow back together ok. 

So your wife took a pic of you in that pic?  I see how you gals roll.
tongue.gif

Wow. I wish I could see the results of that surgery! BTW, how did that happen? Car accident?

As for the picture, my wife took my phone and snapped a picture of herself. The pictures I snapped after that are NFSW.
wink.gif

Oct 25, 2010 at 9:11 PM Post #8 of 19

Quote:
Wow. I wish I could see the results of that surgery! BTW, how did that happen? Car accident?

As for the picture, my wife took my phone and snapped a picture of herself. The pictures I snapped after that are NFSW.
wink.gif

Proof or BS on the NFSW pictures. 
tongue.gif

Oct 25, 2010 at 10:46 PM Post #10 of 19
Actually, it looks like it's Not For Safe Work. So you could show it to someone who works in, like, a nuclear waste dump.

Oct 26, 2010 at 4:32 AM Post #14 of 19
Here's a few phone photos taken at my cousin's place.  He had just finished his new pizza oven and we went over to celebrate my nephew's sixth birthday.

Pizza prep:

Going into the oven:

Baking:

Finished product:

These pizzas aren't terribly big, maybe 10-11 inches across.  It works well because they cook in two or three minutes (it's over 1,100 degrees in there) and you can make a big variety of pizzas with different toppings.  The kids each got their own (or two or three
smily_headphones1.gif
) with exactly what they wanted on them.  They were very pleased.  The rest of the pizzas had all sorts of different toppings and sauces - we'd pass them around, taking a slice and then deciding on the next one.

The oven wasn't completely finished in the second pic - it now is covered with brick and has a copper roof.  Very nice - my cousin had the correct fire bricks delivered from France and spent a few months putting the oven together.  It came out great and is wonderful for parties.  We're planning to bake a bunch of bread in it for Thanksgiving, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back