Post Grado HF-1 Pics here!
Sep 16, 2005 at 7:51 AM Post #121 of 128
Quote:

Originally Posted by Voltron
Can't we all just get along?

GO GIANTS!!!
very_evil_smiley.gif

+1, even though I've never been to SBC Park, and I drive pass almost everyday.

Sep 16, 2005 at 12:42 PM Post #123 of 128
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zanth
Since Larry only does the cups, that means one could send them in, retain the sound of the HF-1, however unique it is, and have a full blown little woody! (no jokes people
wink.gif
)

I like that idea if I were to buy a pair. I would be leaning VERY strongly towards having Larry whip off a nice set of mahogany cups for them. Complete the package you know? I didn't expect Grado to produce such a phone nor a full on woody for $200. Very nice though for modding!

Yeah, my thought exactly. Larry does awesome work, so if he offers a woody mod, I will get my HF-1's done in Paduak to match my Darth Beyers.

Sep 16, 2005 at 2:01 PM Post #124 of 128
Quote:

Originally Posted by carlosgp
Sean, good photos. These cans are ugly in a beautiful way. They look more retro than usual in Grado
smily_headphones1.gif

I'm surprised that so many people don't like the looks. The Mohogany enclosures look awesome to me. The button, ok, yeah, maybe it's not ideal but it's still cool to me. I personally like a brown/naturalwood on black color theme, looks cool. Therefore I think if the silver mesh grille's were black then it would seem more uniform and the color of those buttons would pop off more. I think that's the main problem for people right there, the silver just doesn't work all that well and how the buttons stand off from it. Wonder if I could just lightly brush paint them with a flat black. Or just have them woodified by Larry and have it recabled.
very_evil_smiley.gif
That would be cool. But, then you are talking used price of an RS-1 territory and then my mind starts to think further.

Oct 11, 2005 at 5:48 PM Post #125 of 128
Who wants some more pics?
biggrin.gif

hf1full.jpg

hf1front.jpg

hf1side.jpg

hf1number.jpg

hf1driver.jpg

hf1woodpeek.jpg

number48.jpg

Oct 7, 2007 at 2:54 PM Post #126 of 128
Wow, no activity in this one for 2 years? Its time to give this thread a push..

1 pair of HF-1 is on the way and i cant stand the waiting
frown.gif

More HF-1 pictures please, i just cant get enough of it
rs1smile.gif

Oct 7, 2007 at 9:50 PM Post #127 of 128
Quote:

Originally Posted by Clony /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow, no activity in this one for 2 years? Its time to give this thread a push..

1 pair of HF-1 is on the way and i cant stand the waiting
frown.gif

More HF-1 pictures please, i just cant get enough of it
rs1smile.gif

they're on their way, Finn...but here are a couple pix of the #149 coming your way
wink.gif

grado1.jpg

grado2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back